Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's ahead?

HI. Aprehensive what lies ahead and could do with your advice. Over last 12 months been struggling not to succomb to strong increasing urge/fetish or whatever to experience some kind of feminization and breast growth. As now later middle age would want it to be reasonably small and conducted at a snails pace so as easy to maintain or pull out with little after effect if poss.From reading some threads though even small doses of PM can produce fast dramatic 
results which is not the aim. Would PM still be best though? As regards "rewiring am I likely to.    

develop any fem traits and be 
'iinfluenced in any way by this? Or could I be wanting a Pixie cut LOL) Seriously what kind of traits? Having problems with text. so will leave it there but your advice as regards my decision or possible progress plan would be welcome.
Having

Hello and welcome.

While it is true that PM has had a fast effect on some people, this usually happened to young individuals or to men with a history of gynecomastia. For a healthy middle aged man it will take months before breasts actually show up using low (normal) dosage of PM (1000 mg/day).
In the first months there are two good things about PM:
1) You will see changes before other people can. You will know where to look and you will see signs of growth where everyone else sees moobs and middle age man chest fat. Because of this, many people freak out and stop way before anyone can see that they have breasts. Also...
2) If you use PM for a short time and don't go past the budding phase (month 3/4) then all growth is reversible when you stop PM. Non reversible growth only happens after budding, but at that point you will have some fat deposits that will have already given you the idea of what it means to have breasts, and you will have already decided if you want to continue or stop.

Essentially: PM is slow and fairly reversible at the beginning. You can test the water and then decide.

Many thanks for your reply thats somewhat reassuring and succeeds in taking me closer to the rabbit hole so to speak. Two points though please. Given your knowledge am I or anyone else likely to see any changes in traits, mentality or mannerisms before the growth you mention and would you consider any other method in front of PM.

Basically

your micro boobs that seem enormous to YOU would not even be noticed by anyone else

You have stacks of time to evaluate, experiment, stop, start ,

The process will also reduce the intensity of the feelings and also calm you , unless it incredibly turns you and even then will eventually calm you,

Treat this as a train line,

Yes you are travelling on the lines, station to station, up to you how far you travel , you can go back and forth and stop at each station, there is no destination

Your the train master

x

Julie

x

(18-12-2018, 03:49 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Julie
Basically your micro boobs that seem enormous to YOU would not ever be noticed by anyone else

The process will also reduce the intensity of the feelings and also calm you , unless it incredibly turns you and even then will eventually calm you,

Yes you are travelling on the lines, station to station, up to you how far you travel , you can go back and forth and stop at each station, there is no destination

Your the train master

x

Julie

Thanks Julie. If discover budding has started and immediately cease dosage buds no doubt remain but will growth also continue from this point and using your analogy send me down the track. Would any other developmemts be expected before.
down the track? Would

x

(18-12-2018, 10:46 PM)ontheedge Wrote:  
Basically your micro boobs that seem enormous to YOU would not ever be noticed by anyone else

Your the train master

x

Hope this contains better text

Thanks Julie. If discover budding has started and immediately cease dosage the buds no doubt remain but will growth also continue from this point and using your analogy send me down the track. Would any other developmemts be expected before this? Is this a one way ticket from this point.

x

Your the train master

x

Thanks Julie. If discover budding has started and immediately cease dosage the buds no doubt remain but will growth also continue from this point and using your analogy send me down the track. Would any other developmemts be expected before this? Is this a one way ticket from this point.

x

Your the train master

x

x

Hi
In some cases like beautiful Katie and poli it’s a one way track 

In my case and many others

It’s
On
Get off, 
Go back
Full steam ahead
Stop

It’s a fucking merry go round

X

Julie 

Or like pansy 

Just stop at the middle station
X

(18-12-2018, 03:00 PM)ontheedge Wrote:  Many thanks for your reply thats somewhat reassuring and succeeds in taking me closer to the rabbit hole so to speak. Two points though please. Given your knowledge am I or anyone else likely to see any changes in traits, mentality or mannerisms before the growth you mention [...]?

No. People will not notice anything different for a very long time.
Yes, you'll be calmer (probably) but you won't go to berserk to sloth in a day. You will just lose the edge, which is partially connected with the loss of libido. Let's say that "passion" will be harder in many ways.
Mannerism won't change at all. No pill will turn you into a womanly person. That's an acquired social trait.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon