Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: My program (/showthread.php?tid=20024)

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 28-02-2015

(28-02-2015, 02:57 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I'm having all the same done except the jaw/chin work and face lift. I'm also having a trachea shave.

You're going to look fantastic, Eva.

Yes, I heard the hospital staff was so-so at the hospital there. What do you think of Dr. Spiegel?

Clara

I had two very good nurses, two that were OK, and three that were unbelievably terribleSadHuh

So far I think Dr S is an artistTongue Well see how it all heals but I think it could be spectacular and life changing for me... If so Im obviously gonna think pretty highly of himRolleyes

He's a busy guy, I still havent actually seen him yet post op... I saw two residents he works with...

Ill be rooting for a good result for you (from the other sideBig Grin) Good Luck!!!

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 28-02-2015

Thanks, Eva. I have some questions, if you don't mind my asking:

1. Your forehead looks great. Did Dr. S do a full forehead reconstruction including setback of the anterior frontal sinus wall? Did he use filler to smooth out your forehead?

2. Did Dr. S take an X-ray or CT scan of your head before surgery?

3. What kind of pain management were you given post-surgery?

4. Any feelings of regret post-surgery?

I was told it takes many months for the soft tissues to adjust to the new bone contours of the face. Your looks will keep changing during that time. Exciting!

Clara

(28-02-2015, 08:14 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Thanks, Eva. I have some questions, if you don't mind my asking:

1. Your forehead looks great. Did Dr. S do a full forehead reconstruction including setback of the anterior frontal sinus wall? Did he use filler to smooth out your forehead?

2. Did Dr. S take an X-ray or CT scan of your head before surgery?

3. What kind of pain management were you given post-surgery?

4. Any feelings of regret post-surgery?

I was told it takes many months for the soft tissues to adjust to the new bone contours of the face. Your looks will keep changing during that time. Exciting!

Clara

Thanks Clara I like the looks of it so far... I will try to get a profile pic up soon but Im by myself and thats hard to do... The rest is all still very swollen too... I cant wait to see my nose, Im thinking Im gonna like itCool

He told me he was gonna do a full reconstruction and I would have titanium screws and bone paste holding it in... When I asked about filler he said no... I dont know if he did an x ray or anything else...

I was on Morphine and Oxcycodone and we increased the Oxy and went off the morphine... It was BRUTAL and the morphine was the only thing that really helped the first two days... The Oxcycodone is fine for now though and Im gonna start tapering off that now...

I had some serious regret the first two days because Ive never felt any kind of extreme pain like that... It still hurts but its a lot better now and I think it will all be worth it soonCool Gonna be interesting watching it change anyway!!!

One thing that I noticed right away was my peripheral vision is incredible nowCool

RE: My program - ElainMoria - 28-02-2015

You look feminine, once the swelling and bruising go away I am thinking you will be quite the babe. You were hot before.. now.. ohh laa laaa!

I can't wait to see you in a month, made up and dressed to the nines. *be still my heart, be still* Wink

~E

(28-02-2015, 09:07 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  You look feminine, once the swelling and bruising go away I am thinking you will be quite the babe. You were hot before.. now.. ohh laa laaa!

I can't wait to see you in a month, made up and dressed to the nines. *be still my heart, be still* Wink

~E

OH THANKS ElaineBlushBig Grin

I guess we are our own worst criticsRolleyes I used to see "her" sometimes, but mostly Id still see the same male face Id seen my whole life... It amazed me Ive done as well as I have but I really think it was my hair that helped there... It took me a while to find that particular wig and once I started wearing it I knew the whole package was just working... The thing is that feels not quite realSad When I take off my hair there's just too much of "him" there Sad

My hope going into this was to be able to really "pass" with my own hair after getting hair transplants in the front and then going with a custom made hopefully undetectable human hair topper... Im liking what Im seeing so far for sure now Big Grin

Im hoping it will help me to truly take the next steps here and I can just live a more real feminine lifeWink

Dont get me wrong though I cant wait to get all dolled up and go out with my young cis GFs too!!! They are in their early 30's and I could amazingly hang with them before... Im hoping to make them and my slightly younger sisters truly JEALOUS nowSmile Im well on the way already and I think I might even be able to pull off "29" for a few yearsCool

I can tell you that Im likely going to really want to do SRS soon, Im sure its gonna feel even more wrong for me to have that junk soon!!!

Yes I cant wait to see how this turns out... Im so happy the hardest part is over and all I have to do now is roll with the changes nowBig Grin

Its gonna be fun for sure watching how people I know casually react to my "new look" Big Grin

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 28-02-2015

(28-02-2015, 10:30 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Its gonna be fun for sure watching how people I know casually react to my "new look" Big Grin

Amazingly, most won't notice the change. You might hear, "Hey, you look great. Change your hair color?"

Clara

Here's "the program"... I took my last shot before surgery on the 21st, it was a 15mg shot... I snuck in a 10mg shot in the hospital yesterday, a day late... I felt like a junkie shooting up in the bathroom for sure!!! LOL

I went off the spiro and progesterone and Avodart 3 days before surgery...

I restarted the spiro yesterday at 100mg and Im thinking Im gonna go with 200mg for a while... I started back up on the Avodart today and Im gonna go back on the P tonight with 100mg...

So Im thinking right now Im gonna go with an 8mg shot then get back to normal and go with about a 14-16 mg shot every five days and 150-200mg spiro, 100-200mg P 2-3 weeks per month...

I survived FFS without going off E at all anywayWink

Still on the oxycodode and Tylenol for now, and I gotta finish my antibiotics (amoxycillyin)...

It will be nice to get all that back to normal for a whileSmile

(28-02-2015, 10:43 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(28-02-2015, 10:30 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Its gonna be fun for sure watching how people I know casually react to my "new look" Big Grin

Amazingly, most won't notice the change. You might hear, "Hey, you look great. Change your hair color?"

Clara

Well were both gonna find out for real soon SisWinkBig Grin