Breast Growth For Genetic Males
new here - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: new here (/showthread.php?tid=16645)

Pages: 1 2

new here - jenmay - 06-10-2013

Hey all, ive been browsing for a while and just started using herbs today. Right now im doing:

Saw palmatto 450mg x2 - 3 times daily
Black cohosh 540mg x1 - 3 times daily

That was all that was available at a few pharmacies i checked out. I would like to add in red clover and fenugreek if i can find it.

Any suggestions on other commonly available stuff or if i should try higher dosages? I would love to try PM if i can find it locally. Unfortunately mail order is out of the question. Thanks!

RE: new here - Marina Kits - 06-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 03:06 AM)jenmay Wrote:  Hey all, ive been browsing for a while and just started using herbs today. Right now im doing:

That was all that was available at a few pharmacies i checked out. I would like to add in red clover and fenugreek if i can find it.

Any suggestions on other commonly available stuff or if i should try higher dosages? I would love to try PM if i can find it locally. Unfortunately mail order is out of the question. Thanks!

Hi Jenmay, welcome to the conversation! It's good to have you join us. Too bad you can't get any PM; it's the cornerstone of most regimes around here. I doubt you'll ever find it in a local store but perhaps you could ask the store manager or someone else you know personally to order it FOR you??? I'm not well versed in programs that DON'T use PM so I can't give you any advise on what your using now. Hopefully someone else can recommend something for you.

RE: new here - Lotus - 06-10-2013

Hey jenmay welcome,

I would suggest you start by looking at abidrew's or flamesabers plan,that's where I started from,
plenty of info there,just use the search option.But also a little more background might help,black cohosh doesn't do a lot for us(guys),fenugreek,SP,fennel,massage,(yes,you have start to stimulate some growth)would be a good start.
Also,as Karren would recommend to get yourself a pump!

Good luck Smile

P.S.That's good info from doodlebug,I once went to a small local vitamin shop and they told me that if they didn't have want I wanted, they could order it for me.

RE: new here - flamesabers - 06-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 03:06 AM)jenmay Wrote:  Hey all, ive been browsing for a while and just started using herbs today. Right now im doing:

Hello jenmay.

Welcome to the board. Smile

If mail order is out of the question because you don't want anyone inquiring about what you've ordered, is getting a PO Box an alternative for you?

Besides pm, another option would be BO. I'm not sure how available it is in local stores nor would it be suitable for you as BO has been reported to have a more pronounced feminizing effect on the body than pm.

RE: new here - Lenneth - 07-10-2013

Welcome

And FYI, I have personally found www.ainterolherbs.com to be very discreet in their packaging.

RE: new here - Karren - 07-10-2013

Air Pressure is pretty common! lol.... look into suction devices.... you can make you own from parts you find locally..... if you can't buy a noogleberry or can't afford a Brava

RE: new here - Cecilia Claire - 07-10-2013

You can also order from Ainterol through Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Pure-D-Capsules-Stronger/dp/B0055ILB1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381122517&sr=8-1&keywords=ainterol+R1

RE: new here - jenmay - 07-10-2013

Background :

Male, late 20s.
6'7 - around 250lbs

Due to being slightly overweight, i have a bit of "manboob" going on, but i want them bigger. I do live with my girlfriend and shes pretty curious, so thats why i cant do mail order. I keep my pills in my car because i drive for work and she wont find them there.

So the black cohosh wont do a lot? If i can get red clover would that help? Thanks.

RE: new here - Lotus - 07-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 04:04 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Hey jenmay welcome,

I would suggest you start by looking at abidrew's or flamesabers plan,that's where I started from,
plenty of info there,just use the search option.But also a little more background might help,black cohosh doesn't do a lot for us(guys),fenugreek,SP,fennel,massage,(yes,you have start to stimulate some growth)would be a good start.
Also,as Karren would recommend to get yourself a pump!

Good luck Smile

P.S.That's good info from doodlebug,I once went to a small local vitamin shop and they told me that if they didn't have want I wanted, they could order it for me.

Try these options,they shouldn't raise too much suspicion if it comes up,the fennel tea has more than one benefit

RE: new here - Lenneth - 07-10-2013

(07-10-2013, 06:36 PM)jenmay Wrote:  Background :

Male, late 20s.
6'7 - around 250lbs

Due to being slightly overweight, i have a bit of "manboob" going on, but i want them bigger. I do live with my girlfriend and shes pretty curious, so thats why i cant do mail order. I keep my pills in my car because i drive for work and she wont find them there.

So the black cohosh wont do a lot? If i can get red clover would that help? Thanks.

consider a PO Box?