Breast Growth For Genetic Males
New to the forum, and new to PM - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: New to the forum, and new to PM (/showthread.php?tid=23998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Pinnochia - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 04:29 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Playing around with the camera this morning.. The light was just too good to pass up.. Tongue

I need to update soon, it's officially three months.. Big GrinBig Grin
Yea,, Jamie, your looking good,, keep up whatever your doing..! I know what you mean lighting and angle is everything in these shots,, Smile

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 03-11-2015

Awe, thank you iaboySmile I'm looking for fullness though.. Trying like heck with massage Blush

(02-11-2015, 04:36 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 04:29 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Playing around with the camera this morning.. The light was just too good to pass up.. Tongue

Definitely seeing a nice cone shape. Keep er a going! Smile

Pinnochia, thank you sweetieSmile

Yes, I love playing with the shadows and angles. You really gets some good flattering shots.. I'm adding WY and PC into my plan to hopefully got some roundness up top.. Massage too, yeap, trying that! Tongue

(02-11-2015, 05:18 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Yea,, Jamie, your looking good,, keep up whatever your doing..! I know what you mean lighting and angle is everything in these shots,, Smile

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - The First Aria - 03-11-2015

(03-11-2015, 03:26 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  Awe, thank you iaboySmile I'm looking for fullness though.. Trying like heck with massage Blush

Have you thought about using Progesterone Cream??? It helped me out a lot.

Yes, actually.. I ordered some alreadySmile

(03-11-2015, 05:14 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(03-11-2015, 03:26 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  Awe, thank you iaboySmile I'm looking for fullness though.. Trying like heck with massage Blush

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Pinnochia - 03-11-2015

Iaboy,, what has the Progesterone cream done for you,, Id love the detail on the progress you had with its use,,

(03-11-2015, 04:28 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Iaboy,, what has the Progesterone cream done for you,, Id love the detail on the progress you had with its use,,

With me, it helped with my areola's and nipples. It also REALLY helped me to fill out. All of my breast fat was on the top and not much natural cleavage. But after about 2 months, my breasts started to push towards the center more, and I now have quite a bit of growth from my underarms out.

My nipples are now starting to point in a more natural direction thanks to the side branching and balance of estrogen's.

You need to look at my pics for about the last 3 months on a side to side basis. It's one of those things that you don't see it until you get a better perspective, like unbiased pics can do.

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - spanky - 03-11-2015

(03-11-2015, 05:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

With me, it helped with my areola's and nipples. It also REALLY helped me to fill out. All of my breast fat was on the top and not much natural cleavage. But after about 2 months, my breasts started to push towards the center more, and I now have quite a bit of growth from my underarms out.

My nipples are now starting to point in a more natural direction thanks to the side branching and balance of estrogen's.

You need to look at my pics for about the last 3 months on a side to side basis. It's one of those things that you don't see it until you get a better perspective, like unbiased pics can do.

Some time back, I thought some of the advice I read was to use PC cream when cycling, only during the periods when not using PM or other E. Is that how you use it, or do you use PC and PM (or other E) simultaneously?

(03-11-2015, 07:59 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(03-11-2015, 05:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Some time back, I thought some of the advice I read was to use PC cream when cycling, only during the periods when not using PM or other E. Is that how you use it, or do you use PC and PM (or other E) simultaneously?

Over the last 4 - 5 months, I have changed up due to stalled progress. I was cycling, as you said. But me and Lotus had a few conversations and he thought it would be best on my off week, just to take my normal vitamins and not any Progesterone or Estrogen herbs or meds.

I started that a little over 3 months back, maybe 4. I have gained about 1/2 " at the bust line, and per breast almost a 1/2" each. I think the main reason it didn't show up better at the bust line is because it was filling me in at cleavage and sides. I have a lot more bounce or wiggle and have not lost much perkiness. I know, as they get bigger, the perk will slowly disappear, but I am pretty happy with growth.

But like 75% of us, would wish I could gain a cup per month.... LOL.. I know, getting to be a boob hog.Angry

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 04-11-2015

This was good to know. I'm looking to fill in my cleavage too, towards the center. I'm also wanting fullness above.