Breast Growth For Genetic Males
New to the forum, and new to PM - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: New to the forum, and new to PM (/showthread.php?tid=23998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 14-02-2016

(14-02-2016, 04:10 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Your looking wonderful Jamie!
Glad to see your doing so well.
By the way is he brunette hair yours or a wig? I love the way it lays on your shoulders. Wish I could get mine to behave that way.
bobbi

Thank you Bobbi! I really want more of a round shape.. Um, my hair is not mine.., sadly. I totally have boy hair! lol

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 21-02-2016

So I took some impromptu pictures today.. Blush

Curious to fellow members, but have you started noticing your breasts through daily non NBE activities?

The other day while drying off after bathing I was drying my chest and I reached across my body and I could feel cleavage and, well, round breasts..Tongue

A awe-huh moment? Maybe, but I am becoming more and more defined..

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - julieTG - 21-02-2016

Oh my gosh there beautiful
Such shape coming

Careful though Jamie I predict a fence jump ?

Julie

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - The First Aria - 21-02-2016

(21-02-2016, 05:09 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So I took some impromptu pictures today.. Blush

Curious to fellow members, but have you started noticing your breasts through daily non NBE activities?

The other day while drying off after bathing I was drying my chest and I reached across my body and I could feel cleavage and, well, round breasts..Tongue

During the course of the day, I am now so used to wearing either an athletic bra, when I don't want to show in profile, or a regular bra I really don't think about it much.

On a few occasions when I don't. I will sometimes have to reach across my body and grab something. I then become aware of my breast brushing my forearm and sometimes tender as well... That is my "awe-huh" moment. As well as with you, drying my breasts after a shower. I just love them blissfully aware times...

(21-02-2016, 05:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Oh my gosh there beautiful
Such shape coming

Careful though Jamie I predict a fence jump ?

Julie

Thank you sweetieSmile

Fence jump? No..Tongue

I just had a fwb ask if I was going to wear my inserts now that I have 'real' boobies.. Blush Um, not unless they spike to a D cup overnight!Big GrinTongue

(21-02-2016, 05:14 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(21-02-2016, 05:09 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So I took some impromptu pictures today.. Blush

During the course of the day, I am now so used to wearing either an athletic bra, when I don't want to show in profile, or a regular bra I really don't think about it much.

On a few occasions when I don't. I will sometimes have to reach across my body and grab something. I then become aware of my breast brushing my forearm and sometimes tender as well... That is my "awe-huh" moment. As well as with you, drying my breasts after a shower. I just love them blissfully aware times...

Yes!!! I so know the feeling iaboy! I was actually thinking when I was wearing just a t-shirt about a sports bra..Big Grin

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - julieTG - 21-02-2016

For me it's in the shower
When there all smooth and covered in soap

Sigh
Showers take so bloody long now

Julie

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - spanky - 21-02-2016

Truly nibblicious, Jamie!

When I am taking PM, I definitely notice them more. As has been noted, it is especially noticeable when toweling off, reaching across my body, pulling on a shirt, hugging someone. When on a PM hiatus, after just a few days I notice them less. I really miss it, so I start up again. It's a good think I love a merry-go-round.

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - The First Aria - 21-02-2016

Well Julie, it's like sight seeing trip.. Sometimes you just HAVE to stay a little longer at some "points of interest". Right???

Wink Big Grin

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - spanky - 21-02-2016

(21-02-2016, 07:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Well Julie, it's like sight seeing trip.. Sometimes you just HAVE to stay a little longer at some "points of interest". Right???

Wink Big Grin

Mounds of fun!