Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let the Toe Dipping Begin

(11-09-2011, 02:54 PM)karen Wrote:  Had another 500mg PM this morning.

No more "bloating" of my ankles .... only thing that I am experiencing is that I'm not sleeping as soundly as I did before I started taking PM. Not sure if it's a "side effect" OR just all of the "anticpation" associated with taking it.

Karen

I am surprised that any effects would show up in less than a month or so. I think that you may be noticing things that previously you would have ignored and going "Aha! It's the PM". I do it myself - is that tingling normal or is it PM tingling?

Give it a month.

Beverley

(11-09-2011, 03:22 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(11-09-2011, 02:54 PM)karen Wrote:  Had another 500mg PM this morning.

No more "bloating" of my ankles .... only thing that I am experiencing is that I'm not sleeping as soundly as I did before I started taking PM. Not sure if it's a "side effect" OR just all of the "anticpation" associated with taking it.

Karen

I am surprised that any effects would show up in less than a month or so. I think that you may be noticing things that previously you would have ignored and going "Aha! It's the PM". I do it myself - is that tingling normal or is it PM tingling?

Give it a month.

Beverley

I tend to agree, I've been thinking much the same, although I think you can see some effects in less than a month. Even so, I'd still say two or three weeks, not 2 or 3 hours!

[Edited to add: Maybe the T problems might be adding in variations that show up more quickly, than normal?]

I also agree with Pansy and Beverly about how quickly you see results, but I would add you may even need to wait 2 months to be really sure something is definitely happening.

I also want to add one further comment regarding your experimentation, chrissie's warnings and JulieTG's description of PM as rocket fuel. chrissie didn't see major irreversible results until she had been taking it for more than a year (perhaps even longer as I may be misremembering her timeline.) That to me is hardly too fast and too furious (if I may borrow that phrase from the movie series.) Also bear in mind that Pansy, sfem, chrissie and others (me included) were taking HIGH doses. I would be willing to bet that at lower doses you will see only some effects (skin, hair and mood) and not others (significant breast enlargement) or, you would experience a drastically longer amount of time until irreversible changes occurred. PM IS used in Thailand by men and women alike that are NOT using it for NBE, so if you don't maintain the higher doses (2000+ mg/D) for an extended period of time, I doubt you will get results similar to chrissie.

So, despite chrissie's quite valid warnings about the power of PM, I DO think it is possible to experiment (up to a point of course, and that being where you have palpable and eventually visible glandular/ductal growth) and decide somewhere down the road that it really isn't for you and stop with the full expectation that you would revert back to your former male self. In my experience, even with modest gandular development you could hide it without too much difficulty, if that was your wish.

As always, it's just my opinion of course, and your mileage may vary.

chrishoney

Thanks chrishoney,

On the 1st day that I took 500 mg of PM I had a significant amount of fluid buildup in my ankles ...... today (day 3) I for sure am feeling flushed and warm ... we have Central A/C and I am "NEVER" warm . So it seems that the only thing that I can attibute it to is the PM.

Day 1 ... I had 500mg in the AM .... nothing at Night
Day 2 ... 500 mg in the AM, 250mg (1/2 cap) thru the day cause I lvoe to "sample" the taste of the powder, and 1 500 mg at night
Day 3 (today) 500 mg in the AM, finished the other 1/2 tasting ... and I'll be having another 500mg tonight.

I'm gonna stay at this level for a couple/few weeks and see what happens, if anything (sensations, etc) Then I "may" up it a little to see what happens .... I'm planning on taking my time with all of this ... I am truly not in any hurry and I'd rather be safe than sorry .... meaning able to revert if I'm not liking where this is all heading.

I appreciate the advice

Hugs ... Karen

It took me around 5 months, on 2000 mg a day for significant knots & tenderness, to set in. At that point, I also felt that any sense of maleness, was evaporating. A year in, and I was very aware of my developing breasts and knew that my time, to live in male mode, was evaporating. At 18 months I knew that the time for transition was nigh.I love my boobs, to bits, but the most important change has been internal; I feel that I am a woman amd I see, at work, I am part of the sisterhood.
I would suggest taking 2000 mg, a day and forget boobs. Rather, see how you feel; i.e. use it as a diagnostic. If you feel better about yourself, you are on the right track, if not, think again. 5 months, I think, is a cut off point. I was clocked at, around 6/7 months.

One of the important factors to keep in mind is that I naturally have a fairly low T Level ..... 175-225 ... which is pretty darn low. The phytoestrogen isn't gonna have to work too hard or too long to grab a bunch of receptors .... where normally it takes either allot of phytoestrogen OR a T Reducer/Blocker .... I don't have to worry about that.

So I guess we will see ... like I said ... no hurry on my side .... even if it takes awhile ..... I LOVE THE TASTE .... kinda makes me horny

Hugs ... Karen

Oh yeah .... you said if I feel better "about myself" I am on the right track. I already feel fine about myself ... I think we are on different journeys.

Karen,
I notice when I take 2-3,000 mg's a day of PM my sleep is not as sound as well. I remember my first solid 2 weeks on 3k mgs a day. I was very fatigued but my work is very mentally draining as well. However when I smoke pot I would sleep like a baby lol.

I actually started changing up my doses. Some days I run the 3k mgs depending on what is going on the next day in my life. Weekends tend to be 2-3k. Somedays I will do 1k mgs. I have been developing great.

Even a low dosage will cause a change Smile But the other ladies are correct you gotta find the dosage that maintains the growth for you Smile

Best of luck and hope all works well for you on your journey!

Cali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon