Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let the Toe Dipping Begin

Well this morning I took my 1st Capsule of ainterolherbs PM ... 500 mg.

I did not use my Testim gel ... I didn't think one thing pulling against each other was a real good idea.

I'm keeping a highly detailed journal ... I'm very sensitive to my body so this may be interesting. My plan is 2 per day ... 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM taken with warm milk. No other herbs or creams or sprays.

From everything that I read, since my T Levels are normally around 175-225 I shouldn't need anything else. I WILL BE PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION.

Tell you what it sure makes me pee .....

Couple of other things I noticed .... it took me longer to dress this morning, I changed lanes on the drive to work without looking, talked on the cell phone all the way to work, and before I went to my office I stopped at the rest room to check my hair .... ONLY KIDDING.

Couldn't help myself.

BTW ... I tasted a little of the PM Powder ... the taste is GREAT.

This 1st run is gonna be a short one ... I think ... I just want to experience SOME change, not sure what yet, and we'll see from there.

Hugs to ALL .... Karen

Sounds like you're coming at this sensibly. Give it a few weeks before getting anxious about feeling anything.

Dipped another Toe today.

I have another post about ankle swelling .... everything I am reading is telling me that the introduction of the phytoestrogen hormones could have been the reason ... and that it's not un-common. Not specifically talking about PM ... but phytoestrogen hormones in general.

Soooo ..... I took a water pill this morning, thought about it for awhile and decided to take my 2nd PM Capsule. I didn't use any Testim yesterday .... T is cycled out of the system every 24 hours almost completely by the end of the day .... so right now my T-Levels should be low again .... and this seems like the perfect time to grab some of those receptors

Had a nice warm glass of milk .... and I had to sprinkle a little powder from a 2nd capsule onto my tongue. I REALLY like the taste and it lasts for awhile.

Yesterday (1st day with PM 1st day without T) I was generally allot calmer than usual .... probably SOME Combination of NO "T" and taking a PM) .... whatever it was it was GOOD.

I'd love to get to the point where I'm allot less of a "pushy macho man" ...... more easy going in general .... I'll take some "small boobies" ones that my Honey will be OK with .... have more energy than I do now ....

Not looking to transition ... don't think I'm looking to go out and about as a woman (will have to revisit this again later) I've never really "Not wanted to be a Man" ..... more so wanted to be BOTH.

Let the journey Begin ..... Hugs ..... Karen

No more Nipple Pumping either (they are nice already anyway) .... sometimes it makes my Nipples Ache ..... The next time they ache I want to know what it's from. Tongue

Hugs ... Karen

Hi Karen,

"Swelling" is a temporary increase in breast size from prolactin. What you experienced is "water retention" or "bloating" from estrogen.

Well I guess that means that what I took "definitely" has estrogen in it ..... this is good

1st time experience, and I'm a "bloater" .... not so good

I find myself "anticipating" my next PM Capsule .... "looking forward to it" even more so.

This is sensuously exciting ....

Hugs ... Karen

(10-09-2011, 05:33 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Karen,

"Swelling" is a temporary increase in breast size from prolactin. What you experienced is "water retention" or "bloating" from estrogen.

I reread this and I finally got it ...... I need to get my Terminology right ... swelling would be a good thing ...... not what my ankles were doing.

Thanks Hun ..... Karen

good luck Karen

(11-09-2011, 02:16 AM)chrissie Wrote:  good luck Karen

Thanks chrissie ....

My biggest wish/hope is that I keep a clear head through all of this. I'm really not sure what the motivation behind it is yet but I am going to slowly/carefully explore it. I'm hoping that it isn't the kind of think that sneaks up on you when you're not looking. From what I am reading I should have plenty of signs along the way.

Hugs ... Karen

Had another 500mg PM this morning.

No more "bloating" of my ankles .... only thing that I am experiencing is that I'm not sleeping as soundly as I did before I started taking PM. Not sure if it's a "side effect" OR just all of the "anticpation" associated with taking it.

Karen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon