Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

(19-04-2024, 11:43 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Those bras look nice. I am addicted to Bras. Might have to try one

You should. They breathe so well. Support is lace and underwire, so as my swelling goes down I don't fill them as well, but they're the absolute best. They didn't have my 42A, so had to research and go with my sister size of 40B and I slept in it last night. The change in size helped with forward projection, and, well, I'm sold. Obviously.

They look great

Thank you, Beth.

Ignore the angry red marks, they've already faded. But here's my progress so far. Massaging them through the day keeps the swelling from totally going away, but if I worked from home I could be more consistent. Given that with my work schedule and lack of consistency through the day that I can nearly spill out of a 42A balconette in this short time, well, the noogles clearly work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh, and I got my first full-pause stop the other morning after a morning pump. A colleague I've worked with for years did a full-pause stop, stared directly at my boobs and then continued on like nothing happened. It was terrifying and empowering. I wish you all your breasts.

Love the red bra, lookslike you are making good progress, I can see why you got noticed ---men with boobs seems to be getting more common these days hopefully the time will come when it's not a big deal continue growth

Thank you.

Different bra.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice long do they stay like that?  I would love to widen my Ariel’s and lengthen my nipples but I think that ship has sailed with the Breast implants. You look fantastic!!

(29-04-2024, 02:07 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Very nice long do they stay like that?  I would love to widen my Ariel’s and lengthen my nipples but I think that ship has sailed with the Breast implants. You look fantastic!!

I deflate a lot during the day at work, but working hard yesterday outside the house had me with time to pump today. Try noogling for areola and nipple enlargement. I have doubled my areolas, and thickened my nipples while making my Montgomery glands more pronounced. All while decreasing my initial female hormone load. I am a male, staying male, without female hormones in my system at all. And thank you, Beth! I wish you your breasts. Oh, and get the XL cups. They'll bite and do you justice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon