Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

All of that being said, I've found a new confidence. Not total confidence. I will now go out in nothing but a tee in my bra at home. I will also go out braless. If I have to drive, I'll make an effort to hide, but I think that ship might have sailed. As I look down at my filled 42A bra, it has definitely sailed. I don't know what I'll do for work tomorrow.

Button down shirts help. Trust me I am in the same situation. Don’t know if I can Noogleberry with BA

Research. I think you can and you'll be impressed.

I feel like I'm almost ready to step up to a B cup. Though my deflation is real. Attached are pics of my first noogs and my second. I remember gasping to come close to fill out the smaller cups, and now I'm 40-50% of the larger. Also attached is me in my balconette feeling like I'm blowing it out. And, jesus, my areolas today while deflated were so broad with glands still visible. This post will have the cups. The next my size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10 hours ago)404notfound Wrote:  Size.

Nice!
Congratulations! Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon