Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO newbie

I think if people want to go tht far. Point no return.  
I think is it worth losing all tht breast implants fat transfer seams a better idea incase you change your mind just my views.  Cheers

(31-01-2024, 03:33 PM)KellyO Wrote:  
(31-01-2024, 12:20 AM)Solstice98 Wrote:  So, you are at about two weeks in with 250mg/day for the first few days and then 500mg/day since then?  Seems like a reasonable pace, I'd recommend waiting at least a week or two to feel out changes before changing/upping dose. Would consider 1250mg/day to be the upper limit, and your well below that so you have room to play/experiment and see what dosage feels right.  The changes are cumulative and come in spurts, so I wouldn't fret too much over the plateaus.

Earlier in the month I took BO for about a week, started off at 500mg/day, then went to 750mg after 5 days and then 1000 on the 7th day (bit of a fast start, in retrospect), by the weekend noticed ability to get an erection was greatly reduced, and decided to stop for a bit to let things settle, (have since re-achieved down-stairs functionality albeit with moderate fat redistribution), so yeah, that's why I'm recommending taking things slowly, but everyone's mileage is different, of course.

Just for context, I was taking L-Tyrosine, GABA, Fenugreek, bovine uterus, Kelp, + protein shake and was taking BO in the evening before bed because apparently it does its job better when you are asleep (something I read on the forums here).  Exercise and proper nutrition are key components like with any body transition regimen, the aromatization may be happening but it needs resources to work with. 

Hopefully that helps some, all in all I think you're doing fine, just wanted to provide some insight from my personal experience. Interested to hear if you see more results in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your input! I was concerned that it wasn't working because I wasn't feeling the things that I had felt when I started taking them, I thought maybe my body had already adjusted to it... I want to stay functional down there (no side effects as of yet), so I don't want to overdo it!

Totally understand wanting to stay functional, as a side note I came across this supplement that is purported to act as an "aromatase inhibitor" and it would be interesting to see if it could in fact reverse or at least diminish the effects of BO.  It would make the "point of no return" a bit less intimidating, but then again when it comes to hormonal reconfiguration maybe that "intimidation factor" is a good thing.

https://www.bensnaturalhealth.com/ben-s-...clear.html

If you want to look more fem and feel.more fem and not doing HRT.  BO if it works for your body really is the solution.  I have been back in now for 3 months after a solid 9 months with 3 off and cannot even recognize my legs anymore.  They are 100% female shaped.  I can wear thing panties now and they fit everywhere just right.  Everything feels the way it was meant too and I can't go swimming at the gym anymore because I have real tits now that require a bra daily.

Solstice98, I wonder (if it works) how much it would take away/restore? It would be perfect if it restored down below while leaving the breasts and curves!

(01-02-2024, 05:32 AM)Lexichicago Wrote:  If you want to look more fem and feel.more fem and not doing HRT.  BO if it works for your body really is the solution.  I have been back in now for 3 months after a solid 9 months with 3 off and cannot even recognize my legs anymore.  They are 100% female shaped.  I can wear thing panties now and they fit everywhere just right.  Everything feels the way it was meant too and I can't go swimming at the gym anymore because I have real tits now that require a bra daily.

Those are the results I'm hoping for, I'm tired of living in this male body...

3 weeks in, slight, subtle changes so far...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-02-2024, 09:12 PM)KellyO Wrote:  3 weeks in, slight, subtle changes so far...

Definitely looks like some solid budding and swelling of the mammary tissue, congrats!  Hopefully the calm feelings return as well. Is it correct that you are mainly looking for breast growth?  Would you be ok with the other purported changes like fat redistribution/hips widening etc.?

(02-02-2024, 03:18 AM)Solstice98 Wrote:  
(01-02-2024, 09:12 PM)KellyO Wrote:  3 weeks in, slight, subtle changes so far...

Definitely looks like some solid budding and swelling of the mammary tissue, congrats!  Hopefully the calm feelings return as well. Is it correct that you are mainly looking for breast growth?  Would you be ok with the other purported changes like fat redistribution/hips widening etc.?

I would be perfectly happy with hip/thigh/weight distribution!

I'd lov a decent pair of boobs I am 36a. At moment I'd lov some just to call jugs . I need to get some bovine ovary..

Nice development. Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon