Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO newbie - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: BO newbie (/showthread.php?tid=31657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

BO newbie - KellyO - 22-01-2024

Long time crossdresser that has tried NBE for years with slight results. After years with phytoestrogens and pumps, I've decided to start on BO... I've questioned my gender for a long time and I now want to "dip my toes" into this avenue of treatment. I can appear to have cleavage with push up bras and padding, but it's time for something more permanent. I've been on bo for a week now, and have already noticed slight changes (slight testicle discomfort, slight ache in breasts, but also a calm, clear head. I'm posting a couple of starting pics, thank you for reading! [attachment=21328][attachment=21329] Any and all tips and/or advice is welcome as I start this journey!

RE: BO newbie - Cagedmuscle213 - 22-01-2024

Congratulations and good luck on you're journey. you seem to have a pretty good starting point. 

Unfortunately from what I've read there is not much solid research on b.o, not like there is on p.m. here. 

All I know is 250 is about the dosage typically taken,and that your body temp typically affects how well the bo works. That's about all I know. 

Not sure what's best to take with it other than making sure you have a good diet and continue to take your normal vitamins etc. I'm sure people with more knowledge and experience will chim in.

RE: BO newbie - KellyO - 22-01-2024

I started with the prescribed 1 per day with no issues, today I'm going to up it to 2 per day to see if there are any noticeable effects... I'm starting out slowly, I am being very cautious!

RE: BO newbie - dee-elle - 22-01-2024

I've seen kelp/iodine supplements recommended to help keep body temp up, since BO supposedly requires a warm temp to work.

I've also seen it strongly advised not to use BO and PM together for health reasons, so probably best not to mix those.

(22-01-2024, 09:08 PM)dee-elle Wrote:  I've seen kelp/iodine supplements recommended to help keep body temp up, since BO supposedly requires a warm temp to work.

I've also seen it strongly advised not to use BO and PM together for health reasons, so probably best not to mix those.

My most recent phytoestrogen was fenugreek, which I've had the best results with... I'll probably add kelp or iodine soon, but from what I've felt since starting BO, it might not be needed!

RE: BO newbie - Karen Hart - 22-01-2024

Kelly,

You are right. Kelp may not be needed. And more than 250mg/day may not be needed either.
You are already feeling the effects from 250mg... it's working!

If you really want to be cautious and take it slow... stick with 250 for another week, maybe a month, and see what happens.
Increasing the dose does not necessarily make it work faster. My philosophy is to use the lowest effective dose.

Remember, BO does not work like herbs. BO does not contain estrogen. 
It is changing your brain chemistry and it is doing it with 250mg/day.

Karen Hart

(22-01-2024, 10:24 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Kelly,

You are right. Kelp may not be needed. And more than 250mg/day may not be needed either.
You are already feeling the effects from 250mg... it's working!

If you really want to be cautious and take it slow... stick with 250 for another week, maybe a month, and see what happens.
Increasing the dose does not necessarily make it work faster. My philosophy is to use the lowest effective dose.

Remember, BO does not work like herbs. BO does not contain estrogen. 
It is changing your brain chemistry and it is doing it with 250mg/day.

Karen Hart

This is why I posted on these forums, for the advice and help! I know I'm not your "typical crossdresser", there's definitely more to it as far as I'm concerned... I'll stick with the once daily dose for awhile and see where it leads me, thank you!

RE: BO newbie - Cagedmuscle213 - 22-01-2024

Bo does seem like it's a 1 and done kind of thing. Besides something for body temp issues, you may not need anything else to help the bo as far as one would typically do with pm.

(22-01-2024, 10:39 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  Bo does seem like it's a 1 and done kind of thing. Besides something for body temp issues, you may not need anything else to help the bo as far as one would typically do with pm.

I am trying to keep it to the bare minimum!

RE: BO newbie - Erin77 - 27-01-2024

Hey Kelly! Same story as you. I have lurked here for a long time. Finally started to think about BO. Did PM with some success. I get mine Feb 4 so I'll be just a bit behind you. Looking forward to following your progress and sharing mine.