Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

introduction and a few questions

Just a note on BO (but you can find a lot of info in the other section of the forum):
BO is "more permanent" than PM just because its Estrogen is stored in the body fat. This causes a slower release that gives the impression of longer lasting effects. PM does cause permanent effects, but when the fat redistributes it doesn't carry the same amount of estrogens as with BO, so shrinkage is possible. With PM you may lose fat, but breast tissue is there to stay once it grows.

@Shirazam,
Thanks, that's much better than I explained it. I'll try pm one of these days, but I just like how BO makes me feel, which is weird because I didn't think it affected me psychologically.
Heart

afaik BO is not available over the counter in germany. what about Wild yam cream, would that work instead?

The only thing that gets on the same level as BO is PM. Wild Yam is a very weak phytoestrogen that could get in the way of other forms of estrogenic substances if taken together. This happens because receptors are busy with whatever latches on with them, so a weak estrogen will take up the same receptors but it will be less effective. For the same reason, taking BO and PM at the same time is pretty useless.
If you want to help PM (or BO) apparently White Peony is good. It encourages aromatase that is a natural enzyme that converts T into E. This process lowers T and at the same time builds the purest form of E, so it doesn't get in the way of anything else you are doing. Note that the effect of white peony is not as dramatic as taking other forms of Estrogens (animal, phyto, pharma...), so WP helps, but by itself is not enough for fast feminization.

Another thing to remember is the long-lasting residue of PM in your system. I currently have the evidence of this.
I have dabbled over the years and never persisted for more than 3 weeks on perhaps 4 occasions BUT having just nearly finished 8 weeks at 1000mg/day, I have really hard breast tissue and pain in both breasts already. It hasn't taken months this time.
A sweater shows 2 pronounced breasts.
My nipples are continually hard conical mounds that poke up into the bedcovers at night. It is impossible to lie face-down.
I love the feeling.
I only take Saw palmetto and Fenugreek along with the PM.

so after now 7 weeks on PM here is my progress:

nipples more tender and "excitable" than ever. permanently hard, love it. libido as always. i pump them occasionally. 

i have the thought that the breasts have become a bit fuller, but measuring them says no. maybe just brain cinema

skin is softer, epilation is less painful. 

cant really say anything about balls and penis since i am fulltime in chastity anyway. small as ever. 

i take 1000mg daily. these last few days tried 1500. 500 morning, noon and evening. but not sure if thats ideal. i had a legcramp a few days ago and went back down to 2x 500 daily today.

i have the subjective feeling of being warmer, especially at night. not sweat, just body warmth

i plan to add a mild WP treatment to it in some time, see how it goes

PS if an admin could move this thread to zhe personal program section i d be grateful

my moobs with freshly pumped nipples in my favourite open bra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice. Heart

and without bra. they feel fuller than before, could be psychosomatic. but thats fine too

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-11-2023, 09:27 AM)cilii Wrote:  and without bra. they feel fuller than before, could be psychosomatic. but thats fine too

They look lovely - with or without bra!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon