Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

introduction and a few questions

if i take 500mg PM in the morning and 500 in tve evening, when would be best to take the White Peony, considering peak testosterone release and interference

started wuth additional 600mg WP daily today, and more pumping of breast and nipples. we ll see how it goes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-11-2023, 09:12 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  If you get results with 1000mg, there is no reason to increase your dose. I could be mistaken but I think that most people wind up using 1500 or 2000 per day. However, everyone is different. It is best to start low and work up... if necessary. Consistency is key. If you take PM irregularly, skipping days or weeks at a time, you are not so likely to get results. However, you could skip a few days or a week at the end of a month of dosing, kind of like a menstrual cycle. Some people feel that that helps but I am not sure about that.
Your first signs that something is happening will likely be itching and/or soreness in your boobs. I experienced soreness in my hip joints and knees. I have heard others report this as well. That was something that always concerned me. Was I doing damage to my body? Some people get headaches and other side-effects. Mentally, PM made me feel very feminine.

The best route to a permanently smooth body is laser hair removal or an epilator. Laser only works on dark hair, not on blond or gray hair. It is a tedious process because it covers such a small area at one time (e.g. 5mm square) and the laser has to recover after every pulse. It could take an hour to cover one leg. I used it successfully on my feet, legs, underarms and forearms. I was concerned about any possible bad outcomes on my face, so I avoided that and only used epilation on my face.

Epilation can hurt like hell, depending on how thick your hair shafts are and how much hair you have. At first, I could not bear it on my face. I decided to individually pluck every whisker, one at a time, with regular tweezers. Now that was a very tedious process. I don't know how many times I did it that way, maybe 10 or 20. As you may know, when done over and over, plucking the same hair, it gets easier and less painful. Eventually I started using an epilator. It was never easy, especially on the upper lip. The first time I epilated my forearms, they were blazing red and felt like they were on fire. They stung terribly for several hours. Don't do it near bedtime, like I did! Now that I think about it, I should have tried ice and aspirin to calm it down.

Ultimately, I used both laser and epilation on every area I mentioned, but only epilation on my face. If you use epilation, you have to wait a couple of weeks before you can use a laser because much of the hair is below the surface. Epilation is best done every fourth day, if I remember correctly, because you want to catch the hair at a specific time in its' growth cycle. With the new lasers today, I might feel comfortable using one on my face. I still have some whiskers that I cannot get rid of and they are gray now, so I can only epilate. I have to epilate about once a week. The rest of my body, I epilate about once a year. What hair is there, is very light and can only be seen up close, in a strong light. Cannot feel it either.

I hope this answered some questions and gave you some things to think about.

Karen Heart

Karen you look lovely;
I like reading your posts you always seem to be very helpful with things I have followed this forum for a very long time on 3 different occasions I ordered PM and started using it each time when I started to feel some results I chickened out and stopped using and each time I regretted giving ppl
a few weeks ago I found a bottom of PM that I had [purchsed and Neve opened the last time I took PM I was on 1000 mg a day and started to really feel the changes.
since I found this new bottle I have been taking 1000 mgs a day again this time things seem to be progressing much quicker like it has stayed in my body and this time I am not going to stop I ordered 6 more bottles and received them already there is a pain in my testies and behind my nipples and this time I am very excited about this.   would love to speed up the precess what can I add to PM I will be increasing my dose to 1500 this weekend.
also not sure if this is something normal but I seem to smell different has anyone else found this to be true.  not bad but nice different so I was curious if anyone else has experienced this.  also hoping that my areoles get bigger I am enjoying very much this time and can't wait to see some real results.

Hi Frankie,

Thank you for your kind words.

The symptoms that you are experiencing are proof that a dose of 1000mg/day is working for you. 
When something is working, there is no reason to change it.
My opinion is that using the lowest possible effective dose is best to avoid any adverse side-effects or complications.

Adding Progesterone cream to your regimen, would be the next logical step. 
Most pump PG creams yield 20mg per pump, which is perfect, it's the level of PG for a 28yo female.

A reasonable use would be one pump per day, for two weeks out of four, then lay off for two weeks and use PM only. 
This mimics the Luteal Phase of the menstrual cycle.

This is Lotus' recommendation for the best PG cream. Smokey Mountain Naturals. Amazon has it. 
Lotus recommends to wait until your buds are well formed before adding the PG to your regimen because it could slow the formation of the buds.
Once you add the PG, it will be a real boost.

https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2PUK0LASGRHZ5&keywords=smoky+mountain+progesterone+cream&qid=1705524242&rdc=1&sprefix=smokey+mountain+progester%2Caps%2C425&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

It sounds like you body responded very well to the break between your PM trials, coming back harder and faster after the break. 
Many people report the same experience. When you have started PG cream, after two or three cycles (months), try taking a week off and starting over.

Oh, yes, many people do report a change in body odor. 

Breast of luck!
Karen  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon