Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I am doing it

Got it I think

(09-12-2023, 04:49 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Got it I think

I remember that some templates had troubles uploading files. I use the Classic Blue and it works from both mobile and PC, but it doesn't have a mobile friendly interface (I prefer it this way, tbh).
To change template you can go to your User CP (control panel), Edit Options (from the menu), and you should find "Board style" towards the bottom . Classic Blue works, some other don't.

(09-12-2023, 04:33 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 
Fantastic news!!!!!
I hope your recovery is super fast! I know I'll sound nosy, but I am looking forward to seeing what the girls look like!
I was thinking the same thoughts

Hey,
 Pictures coming later today most likely. Feel great. Boobs are settling nicely. Just some soreness around the incision besides that all good.

I will be excited to see and jealous at the same time but happy and envious all rolled in to one package.

Here are photo's of Beth14, was not able to upload them he was not.
They look great....
Beth14 will answer all your questions or comments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you. MWNT2H. You have been so great to me. Appreciate you.

Wow, Beth, those look awesome!!!

How does it feel? What are your first impression after walking around for a bit?

Thank you so much. They feel great so far. Just a little bit of soreness around the incision’s. As far as walking around I have been walking around a little bit. It takes some getting used to the weight of them even with the support bra on. They are still high up and feel solid. Everyday is better. I have no regrets at all. But I will say this. If you are self conscious then don’t get them. I don’t care what people think but you don’t want to be out and about in a tight shirt or anything like that. Overall I am absolutely thrilled with the result. 600ccs is a lot. Very curious to see what cup size I end up. Thank you again for the compliment

One week post op. Gotta say all things considered I feel fantastic. Still high up. Nipples are ultra sensitive not in a fun way. Every day I feel better and they feel more real. I have a long way to go but I am beyond thrilled with my results. Very happy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon