Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I am doing it

Calling the Doctor tomorrow to start the process of getting breast implants

Consultation November 17

Wow! Good luck!!!
Any idea of what you want?

I would like 600-630CC. But going to go with what the Doctor recommends

(06-11-2023, 05:13 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Calling the Doctor tomorrow to start the process of getting breast implants

Why not grow them naturally, even if it takes time? They will look better.

Nah. I don’t think it works that well to be honest. I am not dressing as a women

(09-11-2023, 02:46 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Nah. I don’t think it works that well to be honest. I am not dressing as a women

Less than a week away......I'm excited for you.....

Thank you. I can’t wait. Going to really take what the Dr says to heart regarding size and weather to use Saline or Silicone. I would have chosen the Ideal saline implant but I don’t have that choice now.

(11-11-2023, 10:23 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Thank you. I can’t wait. Going to really take what the Dr says to heart regarding size and weather to use Saline or Silicone. I would have chosen the Ideal saline implant but I don’t have that choice now.

Take the Dr advice but it is your decision at the end of it.

Good luck with your BA and keep us posted of your recovery. I'm sure you will do fine have to agree growing breasts takes a lot of time and no guaranty how successful or large they will be. BA surgery has come along way and they now look so natural  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon