Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I am doing it

Not long to go, now!
I wish you all the best! Good luck!

Thank you. Been getting prepared. Watching a lot of videos for tips on Post op and things like that I am packed and ready to go

Thank you. Been getting prepared. Watching a lot of videos for tips on Post op and things like that I am packed and ready to go

Good luck Beth  Hug

So it’s the morning of the surgery. Woke up very excited. Can’t wait. A little nervous but the nerves are about the procedure not the result if that makes sense. I am very lucky to have an amazing wife. I love her very much. Without her I couldn’t do it.

Oooh, good luck for the suregery. ^_^ Hug

All done. Feel pressure and sore. No Pain yet. Just resting and icing. Pretty sure 600CCs

Ok. Couple of hours post op. Feel pressure and soreness. Icing is huge. Even with everything right now, I feel better than ever. This was right for me. If anyone is thinking about this and has any doubts. Like what people will think, then don’t do it. Not right for you. Want to give a shout out to one person on this board who was there for me from day one. You know who you are. Thank you so much. Huge help. I am not looking to transition or anything along those lines. Wanted breasts. That simple. Update later. I also want to thank everyone here following me and giving me support. It means more than you know. And sorry for spelling. Loopy as F

Congratulations Beth; I wish you a speedy recovery, enjoy getting to know the new you Smile

I hope you recover easily and the implants settle quickly. ^_^ If it was a good job they should look better every day for at least few months. And please do update about your recovery, its interesting, I have only read stuff from Reddit and here and there online, never had anyone on the same forum getting a boob job and talking about it in detail.

I'm taking notes, I don't need implants myself as NBE and coming fat graft are doing the job just great, but my girlfriend has been wondering if she should get implants at some point, so all this will be absorbed and helpful. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon