Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Only a man who want to have breasts

I'm a bit jealous of that enormous projection you're developing! Its amazing. Blush You wont need a fat graft for projection, nor roundness. I think your breasts have the perfect shape for finding fitting bras as they're normal or narrow root width and very projected, like anatomy book example of how female breasts are typically like. Oh and what's more lovely than having young girls boobs, forty, fifty, sixty, who cares when our breasts are like sixteen. Wink

They are lovely indeed! You are most definitely one of the inspirations here!

Simply amazing, Jen! Literally speechless and in envy of your development!

Love the their firmness and roundness.

Merry Titmas!!

Hugs!

~H

Hello BN

Thank you for your kind words to:
Lilmikey
Aussiebra
Machtenn
Liz
Jerry
Robyn
Wee2er
HelloDiDi
p_r_1974
DDs_for_me
and others

At the end of 2023, I wish you the best for 2024. Celebrate
Happy New Year's Eve. Celebrate

Kisses all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(26-12-2023, 03:12 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Every morning they are present, sometimes walking, getting out of their nightgowns.
Seeing you Lara and Lotus, I dream of continuing to grow, you are truly inspiring.
I would say Mashtenn is inspiring too.

I appreciate my breasts and I'm very aware that people see them, and as a woman, it's no longer a problem to wear clothes that show off my curves.

They are firm and do not fall off. Like the breasts of young women.

Here are some photos from a morning.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Jennifer you're hard work has paid off, you achieved what cis-females dream about... and doods wanting boobs too. Big Grin Congrats, and for inspiring others.  Hug thank you for posting you're amazing results.

Hello BN, Rolleyes

Well, it's been a long time since I posted.
I'm not posting saying that, I had a flare-up overnight, no, it doesn't exist, it takes days and days or even weeks to see progression.
So, in 2 months, I only gained 1 cm.
The left breast is still bigger but it's not annoying. Sad

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow Jennifer, you look amazing, congrats  Celebrate Hug keep up the great work.   Heart

Very nice Jennifer.  I'm having the same issue with mine.  My left is larger than my right.  Hopefully yours will even out.  Thanks for the update.

Hello Lotus,
Thank you Lotus
But it's my turn to tell you that you are superb and look amazing Celebrate Hug .

Lotus Kisses Kiss

Hello Mashtenn
It seems to be general, the left breast is larger than the right breast, whether you are a man or a woman.
However, you have been doing some pumping, and I would like to know if you managed to balance your breasts.
And above all, is this balance constant over time after stopping for several weeks.
The question also applies to Lara, if she comes this way.

Kisses Mashtenn Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Lovely as always!  Heart

Hugs!

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon