Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Only a man who want to have breasts

Hello

Yesterday, August 16, 2023, I've been taking hormones for 1 year, and starting a transition.
I used this date to clean up the past and bad memories, I asked Eve what I could do.
The simplest solution was to eliminate everything. It’s extreme but in this way, no one is targeted. 
I made backups of the pages, before Eve deleted my thread.
I will post posts as I go along with the photos, of course.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Sometimes it is just necessary to clean the table to begin anew! We all have parts of our lives that will be with us for the rest of our lives as parts of the puzzle that makes us us. But, not having constant reminders helps for that piece of the puzzle to be in the background more is rather helpful to the process.

Hello

This is Jennifer

Ha hello everyone.

I'm not new to the development of man boobs, but since the site I used to frequent no longer gives any sign of life, I fell back on this site which I had already discovered, and happy to have found a regular on the old site, certainly there are others who will not fail to make themselves known.

First of all, I am in France, I have some knowledge of English but not as much as I would like to follow all the spots, so I often use Google translators. And my translations can be a little weird or not using the right words please excuse me in advance.

I started in November 2018. At the time I only used herbs that I found in pharmacies. Like fenugreek. But without real action on the breasts.
Then I discovered pueraria mirifica, at first it was not Ainterol.
I started in May 2019 with Ainterol, a 500mg capsule morning noon and evening, then I also added Saw palmetto and Red Reishi.

As it went, the development was more than okay.
I was married and a 23 year old daughter. No one knew what I was doing. One day when the covid had just arrived, I could no longer receive the Ainterol 500mg, I took something else, but I hid it less well as well as a bra. My wife eventually found out.
My explanations did not have more to my wife and we decided to divorce. It's been 2 years now.
We have remained on good terms and our daughter is not aware of the reason why. She is now 22

And I continued to develop my breasts.

But since August 2022, I switched to Oesdrodose 0.06% (Estradiol) and Progestan Gé 200mg
And I am followed by a doctor, to make a mini transition while waiting for retirement in 4 years. And see if I do a little more.

Here is a quick summary of these 3 almost 4 years.

I put a picture before after just before switching to estradiol and progesterone.

See you.

John (Jean)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tongue 

Hi Jennifer,

This is my first post for a long time (you know why)

I had to reply to this post as I feel you need a huge dose of congratulations and praise for what you have achieved, also to air your feelings to the world shows how far you have come since those early days.

So Jennifer, very well done.
Liz
xx

Hello,

I want to show you my years of progress from the end of 2018 to August 2022.

I started doing research on the net to develop my breasts.
And I started at the end of 2018 with plants found in pharmacies.
They had fenugreek, red clover, and more than I had read, they could enlarge breasts.
In fact, these plants were in homeopathic doses and without real effectiveness, at least not to enlarge the breasts.
In early 2019 I did some more research which led me to Pueraria mirifica.
And I started posting on a well-known site.
Here is the very first photo of the very beginning of 03/30/2019. Then another 1 month after 04/27/2019.
At that time, I only took pueraria mirifica.
Then I posted this other photo 2019-12-08, 9 months later to give birth (pun intended) to a promising start.
It's the end of the first year. More to come in a future article.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

Hello,

I want to show you these 3 years of progress.

After the year 2019 here is the year 2020, a sadly famous year with the arrival of the Covid.

A first series of photos on 2020-03-20. Photos that show the always constant development, and always only with Ainterol.
A photo from 2020-05-25 that nicely shows development at the nipple.
So a year where deliveries could not be made. Or I messed up my purchases and my wife found out.
A third series of photos from 2020-09-17. We had already decided to divorce.

It's the end of the second year. More to come in a future post.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello,

After the year 2020 here is the year 2021

The photos are from February, July and September.
For me a progression between the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021, but after no big differences throughout the year except perhaps between February and July, they seem rounder.

It's the end of the third year. More to come in a future post.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello Jennifer! The time lime is coming along well! Thanks you for sharing and reminding some of us -"raises hand"- about translators. I know English has a lot of challenges on its own. I will do my best to not add to it with any additional language gymnastics.

Hello,

After the year 2021 here is the year 2022

The photos are from March and August.
Personally, I think I haven't made much progress.
The August photos are the last under Pueraria Mirifica.
Now I switched to Estradiol and progesterone.

This is the end for the series of years past which show that under PM with the help of RR or SP, a man can develop his breasts as much as a woman and sometimes even more.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Wow!!....Thank you for shairing 

Katie K

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon