Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Only a man who want to have breasts

(28-11-2023, 12:21 AM)Jennifer Wrote:  I forgot someone while I was posting.

Thanks Robyn.
To date, you have not posted a photo.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug
Jennifer I don't have much of cleavage (yet?). If i guess i would say a AA cup. Also not very good at taking pics

Hi Jennifer, I agree with what others have said (you're breasts look awesome). The only thing I'd recommend is adding either E2 or DHEA to your nipples for added progection. Btw, good luck in the coming new year with your gender namel change and gender consult. 

(24-11-2023, 09:16 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  There are some who talk a lot and others who act.

That's the truth  Big GrinHug

Hello,

Another thread, another style of photos.

Thank you Lotus, it’s nice to read you here. Big Grin
Yes, my breasts are superb, I have already been applying the topic for several weeks,

I was reluctant, just because we say, “That’s good, do it,” doesn’t mean we have to do it. Dodgy
I will see the results in a few weeks.

Here are other photos to illustrate my breasts, and the sensuality they exude.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Really impressive breasts, good luck with everything x
Wink 

Hi,

As I hav esaid many times, wow, stunning, my role model
LIz
xx

Wow, Jennifer!  You've filled out very nicely.

They came out to say hi!!

Hi girls!!

Lol  Big Grin Big Grin

~H

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing your new journey with us and being an inspiration for others. It's been a long time (for us @ BN) to witness someone's transition within our age group (+60). I love the top, jewelry, nails and especially your boob growth. I have one request please: if you wouldn't mind posting pics showing your measurements using a sewing tape measure (like I did recently in my program thread). I think by doing so, it gives a realistic perspective of our growth, and in that respect we see tangible results... with all due respect if others should follow suit.

I see people ask “What's my tanner stage breast growth“... especially at reddit. My logical response would be to post pics using a sewing tape measure first… right?  Wink 

If you don't feel comfortable with it, I'll respect your choice regardless.  Hug

Hello Lotus

Lotus, thank you very much for your kind words, coming to you it is of inestimable value.
Yes, almost 60 years, still around forty days.
How to say no to your request, once again, coming from you, this cannot be refused.
So here are some photos:

Below breasts = 98cm --> 38.58 inches
At breast level = 118cm --> 46.45 inches

Difference = 20cm --> 7.87inch

I switched to 105D bras

How can I say how they are... well, they are definitely present, whether in the morning, at noon or in the evening.
Even without the topic, I often have a feeling inside my breasts, they are not so much at the front but rather thick at the top.

As I told you, I started the topic a few weeks ago but using all three products at the same time.

The nipples are very sensitive, my wish for my next visit to the doctor who follows me, is to ask him for domperidone or other to try milk production, and to have progesterone in addition to that which I swallow so as to put it on the breasts more regularly.

I started my transition steps in March 2022, I received my first dose of hormone in August 2022, I say my first because I only had one dose of Estrodose (ridiculous).
Since April or May 2023, I have been taking 6 doses of Estrodose, I consider that it is during this period that the changes must have started.
My first name was changed on July 1, 2023, my papers between July and October, at the end of November my employer changed my first name in the staff list and therefore the pay slip.
Rest, Gender change, I have my hearing on February 14, 2024, on January 30, I have a Video with the surgeon who takes care of transgender people, this will be the first contact.
Here is a summary, you will find me on my other thread “NBE to HRT, Jennifer’s transition”
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31136

I wish everyone a happy Christmas and end of year.

Kisses. Kiss Kiss

Jennifer Hug Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tongue 

Wow Jennifer, you look stunning (again) absolutely amazing
Love to you
Liz
xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon