Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going bigger

Well, I think my extra growth was just noticed. Blush 
I was wearing a tshirt straight out of wash, so it was kinda tight on me, and my wife took a long look at me and said that you know, maybe we should both go on a diet.
When I asked why now specifically, she said that she's been getting a tummy and I've been getting...curvier too, pointing at my boobs.
I was honestly pretty embarrassed at the moment, she never comments on my chest, even such a mild comment is unexpected. We didn't discuss it further than that.
But now that I've had time to think about her comment, I feel proud, NBE definitely works and I'll keep going Shy
And of course I felt like I needed to  take and share a pic for posterity too...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're looking good.

You have very nice breasts. Keep doing what your doing

Thanks a lot, Mashtenn and Beth Smile

Nice!

Big Grin

Very impressive indeed Smile keep up the good work

Just imagine, you both go on a diet and lose some belly, and your boobs stick out even more and don't lose any size.
It was her suggestion after all...

Great boobs!!! Amazing!

Yeah, I mean I wouldn't mind being thinner anyway, so it's not a bad idea.
And if the slimmer frame makes my boobs stand out even more...well I can't help it  Wink
Though on a slightly more serious note I kinda wonder how I'd even handle myself if the moment comes and I need to have "the talk" with my wife. 
I felt so oddly caught in the act with that comment of hers and she barely even said anything.
Gotta prepare myself somehow I guess.

Well, you "need" to have the talk only if you want to.
Reading the accounts of many trans girls, the worst phase seems to be social transition. Which leads to the question: "Do you want to social transition or are you happy with being in a feminine body?"
I mean, yes, at some point your wife may suggest you go get checked because your boobs will be so big that you need a 36NN bra custom made that costs half a wage, but do you need to show that to the world as a woman? Would being a man with breasts not enough? There are a few users in the Breast Surgery... section that just had large breast implants and still live as males. Would that not be enough for you?

Jsut some food for thoughts. I wish you the best of luck with whatever path you'll take.

Feeling particularily swollen and top heavy today, and its a nice feeling... Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon