Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going bigger

Hello!

I'm starting this journal as a commitment, and to finally admit to myself that that yes, I do want to make my breasts bigger and I'm willing to work for it.

I've had severe gynecomastia since I was a teenager, and it has had a pretty strong effect on my kinks and sexuality. I started crossdressing and seeing my breasts in a sexual way pretty early on and never really stopped. I consider myself a feminine and submissive man, not trans. If I had to pigeonhole myself somehow, I'd call myself a sissy, but thats not entirely accurate either. I'm actually pretty bicurious, but currently in a stable relationship with my wife and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.
I haven't used any supplements or hormones, but I do play with my nipples pretty often, I feel like I've gained some volume over the years from this.

I'm aware that my chest is pretty large already, I occasionally crossdress in my wife's clothes (we're similarly sized, body-wise. She's either unaware or chooses to ignore my activities Smile ), and I fill up her D cup bras pretty nicely. I'll try to measure myself more precisely soon.

I've had the urge to just throw caution to the wind and go bigger for years though, and I'm ready to try. I'm hoping to also develop a more rounded shape and larger nipples, I think the appearance is halfway between boobs and large pecs at the moment. I really don't mind some bodily feminization along with the boobs if it should somehow happen, but I'll be careful to limit myself.

My current daily program, starting today:
-2500 mg PM
-800 mg Reishi
-3g MSM
-8000IU D vitamin

I'm looking to add to the regimen and start doing on/off weeks pretty soon as soon as I'm more educated on the topic.
Of course, feel free to tell me if I'm doing something wrong, please.
Probably some progesterone cream would also be beneficial?

I've also attached some pictures of the inital state of my chest.
Back to reading all the useful info this forum contains, now...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out this link. It explains how different supplements work together. 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

PM and a couple other supplements can go a long way. 

I am taking Bovine Ovary/Petuitary Glandular supplement with a variety of vitamins and minerals, some of which I have been taking for years to just because it's healthy. 

Best of luck, you are a lucky man, not many of us have a partner that can accept their man with breasts or on the fem side, but from reading posts on here there are more women who like it than I thought  Wink

Welcome to the group.

Welcome to the group.  You are starting off with a great looking breasts.  You should gain growth over time.  There is a lot of great information here and wishing you the best in your development.

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great information provided by Lotus in the Project-X, Breast Growing Notes and Anti-Androgens threads that makes good reading.

It looks like you're at a great starting point. While your program looks good, your PM is on the high side. I wouldn't go any higher than that. MSM should be paired with Vitamin C & Vitamin D3 should be paired with Calcium Citrate.

You're probably well along enough now where Progesterone Cream would benefit you. Smoky Mountain Naturals is a good brand.

Best of luck to you going forward.

tomi, yeah I figure PM with an anti-androgen is a good starting point, I don't want to get real complex with it right away..
About my partner, she seems mostly neutral about my chest and occasional feminine quirks in general and usually avoids this topic.
Sort of "don't ask, don't tell" kind of situation.

Mashtenn, thanks a lot!

Stevenator, thanks for the PM dosage suggestion, I'll tone it down to 2000 per day to stay safe.
I don't have that progesterone cream brand where I'm at but they all seem to be wild yam based anyway, so hopefully I should be able to get results with some other brand too.

A small update.
I dropped MSM from my regime, I wasn't really all that sure of its benefits and it gave me stomach trouble.
However, I started using progesterone cream. I use one pump per day on both breasts.

My current daily program:
-2000 mg PM
-800 mg RR
-2 pumps PC
-8000IU D vitamin

I feel like it's pretty early to say anything for sure, but my chest started feeling a bit more "heavier" after just a week of applying PC and it has stayed that way.
Probably just be my imagination though, I don't think anything could actually be happening that quickly.
Here's an update pic and as a bonus, a few pics of me wearing my wife's 38D bra Tongue

Great breasts, and great pictures.
Only note: that bra is too small for you! The edge of the cup squashes the breast.
You should buy some of your own. Probably one size larger i nthe band and one cup size up.

Shirazmn is correct, that bra is way too small. I suggest a visit to ABTF calculator with a meauring tape. The cups are way too small, underwire sits on top of your boob on the wide when it should sit where the breast root is and it goes much further than that under the armpit. Also the cups appear to be very close of making a "quadboob", so at least one cup larger, a sister size might prove to be better with wider underwires, bit more cup depth and similar band length. Go measure and punch the numbers to the calculator, ABTF is the most accurate one I know of. And yes, very nice results indeed. Wink

Thanks, Shirazmn and DiDi!
Yeah, the fit is not ideal, I probably really should get my own bra and try out a DD cup.
My wife's bras more or less work on me, but there really is a lot of squishing and a bit of a quadboob going on (great descriptive term by the way Smile )
The only issue is hiding the bras...there's a lot I'd like to try but I can't, like getting some feminine clothes and bras, shaving my chest, pumping, and so on.
It'd be a lot easier if I managed to get my wife on board with this experiment but well, I'm not brave enough for that...yet.

Weird thing about sizing is that it seems to vary so much between bra models, getting a proper bra seems more like art than science. Shy
I was curious and tried out another one, this one is 38C and weirdly enough seems to contain me a bit better and is more comfortable than the D-cup one. Huh. I'll get my measurements and see what that calculator tells me.

That bra looks better but its also too small. Big Grin You're on the brink of quadboobing that one too. Do play with the calculator, its often very close to the truth. For me it tends to show one band and one cup too big, so keeping the letters but going one step down on band has worked the best many times by now. And yes, picking bras is like arcane occult craft rather than exact science because each manufacturer has their own ideas of what which size is. Also they tend to make difference with thing that are never mentioned which obviously should like cup depth, cup volume, wire width, wire shape/depth and so on. Its a hit or miss, trial and error.

Just to give you an example, Elomi bras tend to be very true to the size on cup volume, but they tend to make wide "open" wires and shallower cups depending on the model. Then Bravissimo appears to be known for very generous sizing, "deep" often U shaped wires which are normal or slightly narrow and then deep well shaping cups. This means that my 36KK and 36L bras from Bravissimo are still too big in depth, even though everything else is already perfect. So these bras turned into goal bras and once I fit them, I will measure far bigger by volume compared to their marked sizes... Another known for narrow wires and deep cups is Ewa Michalak, the Polish shop who make custom big bras...

Its always a hassle and you might found 3-4 different sizes which all fit you well as they're often so different. Trial and error is the way or professional fitting. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon