Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going bigger

You do appear blessed. I would echo the minimizer bras for what they do. Triple digit temps (or what passes for farking hot where you are) are not fun in more clothing than necessary. But I understand the social use to minimize drama.

Not sure if I should consider it a blessing or a curse to be honest. A bit of both, most of my life I've considered it a curse.
The suggestions to try a sports bra made me a bit curious, I've never tried any. I managed to find one that my wife once bought but doesn't wear and tried it on.
Well, it's way too small of course and in terms of minimizing, it's an udder failure, the crossing at the front makes it work more like a push up bra. Big Grin 
Not sure how I feel about hot pink either, not my color I think?

But damn, the tightly bound and contained feeling is so nice. There's pretty much no jiggle when I move around, other than the tops of my breasts that just don't fit anywhere.
It's the wrong type anyway, I'd probably just want a simple compression fit without all these straps and stuff. But really, I could see myself wearing a properly sized thin one, even this one is kinda comfy. Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is the type of Sports Bra I used, purchased in the USA off Amazon. It's a very popular design, and I say that as several different sellers offer the same bra (with ten's of thousands of reviews).

While it's not a sexy bra, it works nicely. It holds them in place and they feel amazingly full that way.

Wearing a bra is important for good growth. Best of Luck to you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07G5W4X2F

Hi Kanony, just looking at you pictures of the pink sports bra and thinking that you may not have it on correctly.
Normally the straps cross over on your back, not on your chest, look up racerback bra. They do this for better range of movement when working out without the straps shifting off the shoulders and they are normally covered up by a racerback top. 
Just  thought, I could be wrong though. 
Enjoy your day and your breasts.

Yeah, it looks odd, right? Smile 
But apparently that's how you're meant to wear it.
Bit hard to describe but the back piece rises up and straps attach at the top of this piece. You can't really cross at the back. You could go straight but the straps are way too long, seems like they really did want front crossing for this model. Incredibly confusing to put on. Big Grin

That's also why my wife didn't really start using it, she tried it on, basically said "that's just dumb" and it has remained in the closet ever since.

1 month report:

I've added milk thistle to boost my prolactin levels and protect the liver, and a combined calcium, magnesium and zinc supplement. I feel like this is enough for now, I'll keep going for at least a month or two on this regime before making any further changes.

The initial bloating in my boobs seems to be subsided for now, I've read here that this happens pretty often when first starting with PM. But for the past week or so, I'm waking up with aching nipples and get occasional dull aches in my breasts throughout the day. There could be a very slight increase in areolae size and the overall "weight" of my chest. Sensitivity seems about the same as before.

Health-wise, I feel fine. I sometimes get a slight headache about an hour after taking my nightly PM and RR, but it's mild. No muscle cramps or other issues.

My current daily program:
-2000 mg PM
-2000 mg MT
-800 mg RR
-2 pumps PC
-8000IU D vitamin
-2 calcium tablets

wow, your breasts are bigger that your wife's D cups. Thats really erotic.

I'd suggest you talk with your wife and explain that you would like to wear a bra all the time. Tell her the bouncing is uncomfortable. If she is a D cup she will know what its like to go braless. Once she gets used to the idea maybe she will buy you some pretty bras that fit.

Try progesterone to develop your nipples. I had severe gynocomastia as a teenager (which delighted my mother). The progesterone really widened my nipples and their projection. Even now I have to wear petals to hide my nipple projection. Even though I am a full time woman now.

Yeah, by pure volume and cup size I already seem to have bigger breasts than my wife. On a large male chest but still. Makes me feel an odd mix of embarrasment and some pride too.  Shy
I will definitely open up this topic with her eventually, my goal is to grow big enough where wearing a bra is unavoidable, anyway...
I do use progesterone on my nipples daily, haven't noticed much expansion of the areolas yet but I guess it just takes time.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Your nipples and aerolae definately need some help. My mother (a pharmacist) mixed injectable progesterone into hand cream which was applied every day, Often she massaged in into my breasts which she enjoyed very much0- I did too of course, It did not take long. In just a few weeks my aerolae measured 1 1/2" accross and the cowpers glands were fully developed. My nipples reached 1/2" long which remain today. which is why I usually have to wear petals. Otherise they print through most bras.

um... if you have cowpers glands in  your breasts... you know what, im not even going to provide conjecture on that.

did you mean montgomery glands? or some other gland of the breast?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon