Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Ohkay, my weird luck is in the play again... I always tell people my luck is the Irish kind. First the customs seize my medication and now a Finnish transgirl friend of mine told me she has pile of Progynova lying around without use and she promised to send me all that, free of charge. That's three months worth of the stuff. The price of friendship. <3 So nice, she said I don't need to pay for them as she got the govt paid for free and has no use for that... I'm not sure if she has switched to other pills or injections or something. I'm really happy about this, with her help, I will have medication for nearly six months.

(05-07-2021, 04:29 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ohkay, my weird luck is in the play again... I always tell people my luck is the Irish kind. First the customs seize my medication and now a Finnish transgirl friend of mine told me she has pile of Progynova lying around without use and she promised to send me all that, free of charge. That's three months worth of the stuff. The price of friendship. <3 So nice, she said I don't need to pay for them as she got the govt paid for free and has no use for that... I'm not sure if she has switched to other pills or injections or something. I'm really happy about this, with her help, I will have medication for nearly six months.
DiDi,

Have your started injections of E? I have been on the patch on & off for about two years..My goal was nipple development and sensitivity.  However, I also got breast development and growth.  What I really enjoy is the feeling of E stimulating the development of breast tissue. Not a feeling i could have ever imagined but the link between the growing breast tissue and the increased sensitivity of my nipples has been an absolute pleasure.  If the injectable E is even more efficient than the patch I may make the move to injectable E.  If more sensitivity comes with injectable E, I will get on it ASAP!

Cat

(05-07-2021, 09:22 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(05-07-2021, 04:29 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ohkay, my weird luck is in the play again... I always tell people my luck is the Irish kind. First the customs seize my medication and now a Finnish transgirl friend of mine told me she has pile of Progynova lying around without use and she promised to send me all that, free of charge. That's three months worth of the stuff. The price of friendship. <3 So nice, she said I don't need to pay for them as she got the govt paid for free and has no use for that... I'm not sure if she has switched to other pills or injections or something. I'm really happy about this, with her help, I will have medication for nearly six months.
DiDi,

Have your started injections of E? I have been on the patch on & off for about two years..My goal was nipple development and sensitivity.  However, I also got breast development and growth.  What I really enjoy is the feeling of E stimulating the development of breast tissue. Not a feeling i could have ever imagined but the link between the growing breast tissue and the increased sensitivity of my nipples has been an absolute pleasure.  If the injectable E is even more efficient than the patch I may make the move to injectable E.  If more sensitivity comes with injectable E, I will get on it ASAP!

Cat
Ooooh didi, I heard the Fin customs are notoriously strict, there is a Portuguese site that advises Finland customers to order patches and not pills for a higher chance to get them through. Hope they just seized and not fined you, I know the Danish customs seized another BN members pills last year and she was let off with a warning but could have been very expensive.

(05-07-2021, 09:22 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  DiDi,

Cat

Not yet, I'm on pills, sublingual. Injections should be the most efficient and carry the least health risks from what I know.

(06-07-2021, 02:07 AM)Drew Wrote:  Ooooh didi, I heard the Fin customs are notoriously strict, there is a Portuguese site that advises Finland customers to order patches and not pills for a higher chance to get them through. Hope they just seized and not fined you, I know the Danish customs seized another BN members pills last year and she was let off with a warning but could have been very expensive.

Guess what... The patches that got confiscated were ordered from that same website... Funnily enough two batches of pills from elsewhere got through. They sent me a letter asking for documentation (which I ofc don't have!) so I could get my meds. It says even if I don't contact them they will decide about seizing the stuff in 21 days from the dating of that letter. I shouldn't get fined for that.... Its a tiny amount, patches for two months and that's it.

I was curious to find out, if I would go to court for that, I would get fined so little its just ridiculous. Likely nothing will happen. It just sucks I lost my money and didn't get my meds. The fuckers. Finnish nanny state protecting the big pharma. They're not protecting us, that's damn sure.

Day 18
I just finished the first 28 estrofem pills and now moving on the next... These things are really something, boobs are swollen and sore and just lovely. I just measured new records on cup size and volume again. Seems like I'm now steadily in G cup range for good. Some big time fluctuation happened a little while ago, now going back again, it wont take much to have a new bust measurement record again, today just 0,3" away from it. I'm clearly still losing band length, first time the snug fit went below 37". It would be fantastic to loose another inch of band so I would be on 36's.
I'm still experiencing mood swings, likely my body adapting to the new balance as its still so early. I'm expecting much more stable mood in couple of months. Its obvious E is doing good things, its now much easier to snap out of feeling like crap and dysphoria while still bothering me, it doesn't last that long and the smallest things don't break me in tears that easy. So far, so good.

No one likely gives a damn but I'll post anyway... I keep seeing people reading this thread a LOT, but almost nobody's talking... I guess its uninteresting without a constant stream of progress photos or something. I'm not posting much pics as there's not much to show since the last time.

Day 19

I measured some records today...

Bust: loose 49,5", normal/snug fit 48,1"
Band: tight 35,0", snug fit 36,9"
Max ratio: 14,5"
Ratio rolling weekly average: 14,08"
Cup size: 38/85 G
Breast volume:  1580

Left is still a bit bigger than right, there's fluctuation on this, some days they're nearly identical and a lot of time left is very slightly bigger. The difference is nearly non existent though. Maybe I should massage the right one more often. At one point I was able to make them even by doing that, but it seems every time I grow faster the left one takes the lead.

It seems I'm losing band length quite quickly. This development is exactly what happened when I started the "Lotus program" for the first time. Since then I've lost about 3" of band and now it seems another one is going fast. I have no idea where this development ends but its very welcome... Losing band length means there's stuff going from my waist too and that's jut awesome. I'm planning on starting to exercise way more than before to slim down my waist, below that male fat, its quite pretty. ^_^ I've been taking long walks with my dog as there's excellent paths for that near our new home and soon I'll start riding my bicycles for real. I've  been way too lazy with them.

Here's some recent pictures. Likely there's no change to note comparing to the previous pics... But everyone loves pictures. Tongue Its been a while since I posted a simple frontal picture. Well there you have it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have beautiful tits Smile If I didn't know the owner, I would say that they are women's tits, because every woman would be satisfied with them  Wink

(10-07-2021, 10:21 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Here's some recent pictures. Likely there's no change to note comparing to the previous pics... But everyone loves pictures. Tongue Its been a while since I posted a simple frontal picture. Well there you have it.
Hi DIDI
One of many things I love about your breasts are the way they are forming.
What I mean is that you have very nice bottom shape, and your nipples are pointing straight ahead. Just like those perky tits that all the women yearn for.
What ever you and mother nature are doing is working very well!
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon