Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Love the look. You look amazing

Awww thanks lovelies. Hug

Perfect? I hope it was, I'm getting better at it each time, there's so much to learn. Next stop is "boring" daily "no makeup makeup" thing. Wink I keep thinking about using same ideas but in a modest way. I know already several combinations with colours that work wonders. On eyes, easiest are bright and pale ones, dark stuff requires more work to make it look good. For daily wear, less glitter and more subtle stuff.

About mascara I'm kinda surprised how long my lashes have become. I'm so used to them being non existent, but they are there, the moment I give them colour they jump out quite nicely. Still nothing special but that's just genetics I was given. With rather heavy eye lids its kinda not so awesome combo. I do have fake lashes, the magnetic kind which I'm yet to try out. Those will likely end up looking amazing on me as it'll definitely make my eyes jump out more. Big Grin Can't wait to try, maybe that's a thing for the next time.

I will hopefully have some exciting news in week and half, post op check booked on 25th and I'm hoping to come out of there with a plan for second phase and a date set for it. I'll definitely ask it for late august or early september so the hottest days of summer are alreay gone. For suregery recovery, Finnish climate is quite spot on as its never insanely hot and summer is short. Something good about this half frozen hellhole. lol. Big Grin

Crikey, is that really you, fantastic results well done.
xx

Day 1031, thirty four months on HRT.

Its time for the big update I've been promising for a while now. I think I got enough evidence gathered to speak out about what I've been doing and tell you lovelies that this sorcery is real deal and you should look into it. Its quite a lot to unload really. Culmination of digging the internet and testing things out to see what works. Its science and my body is the lab.

Within the previous month my bust grew about 1cm, hips 0,5cm and thighs whopping 2-2,5cm. Bust-underbust difference jumped about 0,4". And here's how. Cool

There's three main topics in play. First is glandular therapy, meaning Ovary, Uterine and Pituitary glandulars as a combination. This isn't new, but I've concluded so far that the combination of the three is very beneficial and they appear to work together extremely well. It seems that uterine and pituitary are enchanging the effects of bovine ovary especially on lowe body and far distribution. Also weight gain gets much easier while on these. I tested it for half a month that I upped the intake of all three for a while, but especially Uterine and Pituitary and this test yielded positive results. I've dropped my doses back to what I've been on for last four and half months and I'm planning to keep on going as the benefits are obvious at this point.

Second is replacing progesterone or supplementing the situation as my source ran out and I'm yet to find another way to get more prog, so I thought why not try how I'll do without? So what I'm on right now is progesterone cream only, but I took (Along omega3 as these work as a combo!) Vitex(Chasteberry) and Evening Primrose Oil (Omega6) to my program. I've taken them for a month, I have supply for another month and I may get more. EPO works in conjunction with Omega3s really well and Vitex + EPO do magic on boobs when taken together. Vitex elevates progesterone levels and or mimics it, I'm not sure about the details as I'm crappy remembering science jargon, but this is the point of it. I'm pleassantly surprised how well I've felt, I haven't lost any volume since stopping prog at all, the opposite actually so this might be a good alternative for now. Also lower P4 levels don't seem to hamper breast growth either, I've grown faster than for quite some time lately.

And thirdly, the bomb I've been waiting to drop for a long time, PPAR-y activation, both in general and locally. I've been on Poiglitazone for a month now. Its a diabetes drug, a strong one at that and potentially dangerous, its an open "secret" in trans scene and this stuff is amazing! Its literally a fat distribution speed hack. What it does is alter glucose metabolism in a peculiar way. Its basically stealing stem cells to force new fat cell formation and helps to kill off old ones, according to the dominant hormone balance. Being estrogen dominant means that Pio has the effect of helping to melt away masculine fat and forming a lot of gynoid fat. It does work, but it comes with its quirks. I've been on 15mg per day which is the dose I do not recommend exceeding, its not necessary, 30mg is absolute highest that might make sense but its not really needed. Who ever wants to try this, proceed with caution, this is a very strong medicine and not to be toyed with. I can post some documentation, studies and anecdotes about it later, but its too much for this post.

Then I'm also doing the same PPAR-y activation locally using Volufiline oil, 100%, the stuff I've successfully used on my lips and face already. But I decided to try it on boobs as there is even a study done on it and my results are very positive. The stuff doesn't absorb well on its own though which is reflected by the in vitro study having amazing mind blowing results but topical application being lackluster.

So that brings me to enhancing the topical protocol. I've halved doses of DHEA and Prog cream, I've added Estriol cream, I'm still doing 1mg Divigel (estradiol hemihydrate), but I've added DMSO 20% cream and extra virgin olive oil (Oleic acid) as absorbtion enhancers and the result on this is phenomenally good! I've only done these two for bit over a week and I'm experiencing a whole lot of growth pains and there's a significant difference in pictures comparing just two weeks back, have a look.

[Image: 2-4-24-vs-17-4-24.jpg]
Bust: 142cm/55,9", underbust 97cm/38,1" Difference: 17,8", ABTF result: 38LL (UK)

What I'm doing is basically a fat distribution speed hack by PPAR-gamma gene activation using Pioglitazone and Volufilne locally along with usual topical protocol and enchancing absorbtion. If I dug up every tiny detail why and how it works, I would be typing this when the day it turning to night, but this is what its about. There are some cautions about this though, Pio should not be toyed with, its a strong drug meant for treating diabetes, what I'm doing is to advantage of its side effect of helping with fat distribution. DMSO cream as absorbing agent might be potentially dangerous as it allows a lot of stuff to pass skin barrier, potentially germs and stuff you do not want to pass the skin. Having everything super clean before using the stuff is very important. The cream has only 20% DMSO so its not insanely strong. Also estrogel has absorbing stuff in it, estriol cream I have comes with propylene glycol which is another one, likely safer than DMSO. Olive oil and orange oil are two natural alternatives which might work quite well so if you're looking into helping absord stuff, these might be better picks for it.

I've done Pio for a month, Volufiline for two months, Vitex and EPO for one month, higher doses on glandulars for fifteen days. The results are remarkable. Here's few pictures from today and updated year three timeline, difference is obvious, its even more with clothes and pictures than tape as I seem to be getting massive amounts of lower breast fullness lately. Also I've grown a lot of projection, that's glandular therapy doing it and fullness is most likely Pio & Volu giving loads of new fat cells. My entire program is actually aimed for maximising breast fat. That means higher local estrogen levels which means more growth which means more fat cells. Feedback loop. Wink

Also worth noting is how the L-car & L-orn + fasting combo has been helping me. I've been on it for three months and I'll keep on going. The Growth hormone effect is very noticeable from better and lesser sleep, breast development, waist slimming down and so on. I dropped my GABA dosage a bit too as too much gives me anxiety. I'll paste my updated program to the end of this post.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am also lactating a bit at the moment, I'm not actively pumping or taking anything special to induce but it just wants to keep going. High prolactin in absence of progesterone builds up breast fat and I have that prolactin to fat trait very obviously, so I want to keep it going. Stocking up on Milk Thistle is timely quite soon. Also another minor sidenote, Melatonin inhibits PPAR-y activation, but Pio is about five hundred times stronger on that, than any known herb that does it. Also absordbtion enhanced Volufiline is likely quite effective. I haven't noted that 10mg Melatonin would have any negative effect.

EDIT2: I dropped black cohosh, it didn't seem to do much, or at least it didn't make much of a difference while the other additions and changes did all the heavy lifting. I will keep EGCG on the program as it should help keeping T low, it might aid breast development and its supposedly good metabolism boost to help with weight loss. I'm trying to slowly slim down, even while on Pio and especially once I stop it for summer, my plan is to stop and go with it as I have stocked to do a full year on it. It slows down weight loss, might make slight gain, so its great when doing gaining part of weight cycle.

[Image: 17-4-24-2.jpg]
[Image: 17-4-24-3.jpg]
[Image: 17-4-24-5.jpg]
[Image: 17-4-24-6.jpg]

[Image: Year-3-timeline.jpg]

HRT:
EV injection, biweekly. 3,2mg/0,08ml (40mg/10ml)
Cyproterone acetate 12,5mg daily.

Other:
Pioglitazone 15mg

Topicals, doses split evenly:
DHEA cream 15mg
Progesterone cream 20mg
Estriol cream 20mg
Estradiol hemihydrate gel 1mg
Volufiline 100% oil, approx 5 drops per breast.
Absorbtion enchancers:
DMSO 20% cream, drop per breast
Extra virgon olive oil (Oleic acid), 1/4ts spread evenly.

NBE, morning:
1x Multivitamin
1x15000iu Biotin
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x300mg multiglandular (150/150mg BO and Uterine.)
1x80mg Pituitary
2x300mg Milk thistle
2x1000mg Korean ginseng
2x500mg L-tyrosine
2x1000mg Omega3
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, afternoon:
2x250mg Bovine ovary
1x300mg Multiglandular (150/150mg BO and Uterine)
1x80mg Pituitary
2x300mg Milk thistle
2x1000mg Korean ginseng
1x750mg GABA
1x500mg GABA
1x400mg EGCG

NBE, evening:
2x250mg Bovine ovary
2x300mg Milk thistle
2x1000mg Korean ginseng
3x250mg Calcium citrate
1x5000iu Vitamin D3
1x10000iu Vitamin A
1x500mg Acetyl L-carnitine
1x50-60mg L-ornithine powder
3x tsp MSM powder
4x400mg Vitex
4x500mg EPO (Omega6)
10mg Melatonin

Wow. Amazing

Oh wow you are amazing.  Your growth and updates are truly an inspiration to anyone who wants to  not only grow breasts but accomplish any goal in life. Your commitment to your goals is a true example for us all. 
Please don't  stop with your updates and info I don't think you realize how many people you not only inspire  ( and make jealous ? , but in a good way ) but give help and hope too.

Some notes about the improved topical protocol. I don't want to lengthen the already mile long update with even more stuff so here it goes.

What I did was to half the doses, except for estrogel. I added in estriol cream and Volufiline 100% oil. I added DMSO 20% cream and olive oil. What I do is I apply everything, then massage it for a while to help absorbing the stuff. After a bit of massage I wipe off the extra and then massage that to my thighs, hips and butt. This is what I think is along with Pio making my thighs blow up.

I'm dreaming how will this turn out when the body contouring is finished. I'm going to ask to make my hip curve as prominent as possible, to slim down my waist as small as it goes... And the second fat graft I'll ask more center fullness and then just adding volume, a lot of it. If I grow well, that enables larger fat graft so the result might be amazing.

Anyway, what ever works, works even if its stupid. Glandulars, topical and over all PPAR-y activation, weight cycles and some genetic luck is all it takes and then plastic surgery will go for the extra mile. I don't think I need a BBL do I? Big Grin

[Image: 17-4-24-hips-thighs.jpg]

Oh and so that I wouldn't be showing off my new awesome bikini only halfway... Here's the top.  Cool Come on summer, I miss my sun.
[Image: 17-4-24-15.jpg]

(17-04-2024, 12:09 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Oh wow you are amazing.  Your growth and updates are truly an inspiration to anyone who wants to  not only grow breasts but accomplish any goal in life. Your commitment to your goals is a true example for us all. 
Please don't  stop with your updates and info I don't think you realize how many people you not only inspire  ( and make jealous ? , but in a good way ) but give help and hope too.

Thank you so much. Hug Blush

I hope I am. Sharing the journey and all knowledge and notes is the least I can do to give back. I've been helped with a whole bunch of people who are literally enabling me to do all this. Against all odds I may add, because at my age its not given that everything works out, genetics is lucky dice roll which none of us can choose and then not the least is money which I don't usually have, but my amazing girlfriend has given without me ever asking for it. Hug I want to keep posting. So many trans women have come and gone over the years, its no wonder as I've had "growing out of BN" too, but I decided to stay mostly to help out others who end up transitioning... Lately I've been super busy and will be for the rest of the month, there's moving coming up and doctor appointments and therapy and what else. This coming spring and summer will be interesting time, I'll keep my current experiment going for at last one more month as it is, then for summer I will quit pio for about two to three months. I will try to slim down during that period. Then I'll restart all PPAR-y stuff before my next surgery as there's a good chance it will make the results better, I mean mainly the fat transfer. More on that later. Wink

Excellent update.  You've made great progress and things are falling into place for you.  You've been an inspiration for me and others.  I know things are hectic as they are with me but continue on your journey and look forward to your updates.

Love that swim suit. Women get all the cool clothing. Lol. So jealous of you right now lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon