Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

The dress looks fantastic on you, you have come so far don't loose heart. I  feel you will get SRS you never know wha will happen in the future. Sounds like public health care sets crazy standards just to save money. BMI of 28 what would you have to loose to get to that BMi   sounds crazy to me. Heart Heart

Not surprisingly, I do not ever vote for our lovely right wing jesus fascist fucktards either. I really miss our red-green leftist govt. They got transition law in, they got medical costs down... Good stuff, not this bullshit which is trying to turn Finland into Hungary or Belorussia or something. That's what they seem to want, wreck all welfare systems and support structure, kill poor people with hunger, force LGBT people back to closet, stop transition healthcare completely and the list goes on. Oh and the latest was pulling funding from peace organisations, the ones who work for equal rights, ending racism and discrimination and what not. All nice civilised things are of no value to them. Fuck the govt!

About getting SRS somehow, there's no way some health fascist doctors or one Finnish asshole goverment would stop me from living a happy life and fixing my body. They can't stop me, I don't care what it takes to arrange funding for this, I have to find a way. I deserve to have anatomically correct body. I will get there, with or without help.

Getting it in Thailand would cost me around 17000€ give or take some. I have to find a way to pay for that. Thankfully my plastic surgeon is such a cool guy he offered help finding out information and talking to some of his colleagues who are dealing with trans healthcare. He's so awesome, putting in extra effort to help me out which isn't even his specialty. I so much love the guy, he's really putting in the effort and even extra which I haven't paid for. There's two things that get shit done and those are money and relations, seems like my surgeon is helping with latter a whole lot if things work out. I might have a better idea on how to proceed quite soon.

Second phase of my surgery is set for September, dates aren't open yet there, but I'm getting a call as soon as it is and then we set the date. We talked some about the details. Breasts will get more upper and outer fullness on top and a lot more volume. I said to just go as much as possible because I'm hoping to get another cup size or two. Big Grin Flanks will be detailed, not to fitness style skinny, but slimmer than what it is now, tummy will get once again less volume and shaping and my surgeon said what I kinda wished for too, that we will leave me a little tummy pouch as that's what I naturally got there and its quite pretty and feminine shaped, so that will be spared. Then I told him that my hips curve on backside is so amazing and I wish that to get accentuated more and it will be done. He said its a great way to accentuate hips without a BBL which is much more risky than liposuction, I agreed, its very likely I wont need lower body shaping after all as my current program is making my lower body thicker on quite a pace.

More about all this later, I might be absent for a while as moving is going on for next few days and I might be without electricity in our new home for a bit. It'll be turned on on 1st of May so might be a little black out first. I got to go sleep early, few very long days ahead.

I'm so sorry that happened. These so-called professionals don't know squat when it comes to gender or farming care. I hate how everything's based off of one specific so-called experts opinion on how to treat and prescribe people medicine

I thought that the right-wing parties were more liberal in the north than in the south. And in the end it's all the same shit. Unfortunately, we had a left-wing government, but it was very incompetent and because of the fear of the right, it did some things that did not suit it. Then came the center-right government, which did more for the rights of gender minorities than the previous left-wing government. In our country, the right often points out the Scandinavian left-liberal democracy in its arguments as something negative that destroys the family and imposes woke propaganda on children. I am allergic to right-wingers, because they impose hypocrisy, double standards and false morality, and they themselves do not adhere to these "values". Now we are a little bogged down in politics Big Grin

I absolutely hate it when my existence is used as a political tool. Minority rights should not be a political chess piece. Especially about intersex and transgender people, anyone who needs medical fix to a physical problem which none of us chooses. I have a medical issue, not a political one, so why in hell is my condition made into something like that? These insane surgery requirements stop even more cis people from getting care so we're not even the main emphasis of this destruction of welfare state, but that's part of the goal to our govt nazi fucks... A wanted side effect.

I'm an anarchist so fuck off all big goverment anyway! I rather would not ever talk anything that has to do with politics because it always goes sour, but this one unfrtunately is a political decision which has dire consequences to me personally.

If only my condition would be dealt as a medical problem and not a social one, because this is a medical condition I have. I firmly believe that transsexual brain wiring is a neurodivergence of some type, most likely in my case "female brain wiring" and it is already known that we seem to have a sort of mind/body disconnect in our brain anyway, the body ownership works differently than for cis gender people. And add in intersex conditions and what do you get? A medical issue based on BIOLOGY, the very thing the right wing health fascists somehow claim invalidates our existence or something... Or was it the "social construct" fallacy that does? lol.

The glaring difference between the attitudes of public and private healthcare is like night and day. Private treats me as a woman, with utmost professionalism and respect. My surgeon is putting in extra work to help me which I'm not paying him for, he keeps finding solutions on how to deal with stuff and communicates everything down to tiniest detail, leaving nothing unclear. All while public healthcare tells me that I do not qualify, I can't, I wont, I souldn't. And they're also blackmailing me to take much worse HRT instead of what works like magic. Just because of decades old HRT protocol which isn't even based on latest WPATH which also would suck, but a bit less at least.

Moving today. Do I look good enough to play furniture tetris? I'm meeting two people I haven't met before today, that's the excuse. First time doing eyeliner btw. The liquid kind. Not bad for first try I think.

[Image: 27-4-24-6.jpg]
[Image: 27-4-24-8.jpg]

Lookin good girl, actually too good to be moving furniture --great job on your eye makeup shows off those beautiful green eyes Heart Heart Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon