Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting.... Again lol

(14-02-2017, 11:59 AM)Jeraline Wrote:  
(14-02-2017, 04:16 AM)Birgit Wrote:  
(13-02-2017, 04:08 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  .... that the wife bought me for Christmas. ....

Hi Jeraline,
then it looks like your wife is 100% on board and supports you ?
That's so awesome <3

Well it's more complex than that but yes she supports me and still loves me. She actually joked after we were married that she thought there might be another woman in the relationship, she just didn't think it was me lol. As long as she doesn't have to compete with the other woman it's all good but she she also said she probably won't have sex with me when I'm dolled up because women don't turn her on that way. Bummer for me cause I actually sooo want that to happen. Oh well a gurl can dream right :Smile
  I just don't understand sometimes because we have a lot of sex toys including 2 strapons which she has used on me before, (don't judge, I'm straight, but it feels soo good to be f***ed) not to mention she also had sex with her female BFF on that friends 21st bday, with my consent, but she can't do it with her crossdressed husband? 
  Hopefully she just needs some time to adjust. Lol btw Happy Valentines Day everyone! ???

Yeah it is not easy for a wife when her husband cut's T and growth breasts. I think for my wife it simply takes time to adjust and we are getting there ....

(13-02-2017, 04:08 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  .... that the wife bought me for Christmas. ....

Hi Jeraline,
That's so awesome <3

Well it's more complex than that but yes she supports me and still loves me. She actually joked after we were married that she thought there might be another woman in the relationship, she just didn't think it was me lol. As long as she doesn't have to compete with the other woman it's all good but she she also said she probably won't have sex with me when I'm dolled up because women don't turn her on that way. Bummer for me cause I actually sooo want that to happen. Oh well a gurl can dream right :Smile
  I just don't understand sometimes because we have a lot of sex toys including 2 strapons which she has used on me before, (don't judge, I'm straight, but it feels soo good to be f***ed) not to mention she also had sex with her female BFF on that friends 21st bday, with my consent, but she can't do it with her crossdressed husband? 
  Hopefully she just needs some time to adjust. Lol btw Happy Valentines Day everyone! ???

Jeraline,

I'm in early stages too and havent really brought it up with my wife yet.  she does know that i sometimes wear panties but not as understanding about it as your wife.  for me the kids will be more of the problem as i progress.  i dont want to embarass them or have them ashamed of their dad.

btw - your breasts looks great - very natural, feminine!

(15-02-2017, 12:41 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  

Hi Jeraline,
That's so awesome <3

Jeraline,

I'm in early stages too and havent really brought it up with my wife yet.  she does know that i sometimes wear panties but not as understanding about it as your wife.  for me the kids will be more of the problem as i progress.  i dont want to embarass them or have them ashamed of their dad.

btw - your breasts looks great - very natural, feminine!

Why thank you JeanniePA! I noticed last nite after I showered and did my massage that they are starting to show through my t-shirt! I am as giddy as a school gurl which is funny cuz I wish I was born one lol. I will add some more pics either today or tonite

Couple new pics sorry again cuz it's dark in the AM lol. But my nappies and the tissue around them has expanded so much recently and I'm not even on BO yet Smile  can't wait to get some real growth so that I can get some bras!! Love ya all Jeraline

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-02-2017, 12:04 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  Couple new pics sorry again cuz it's dark in the AM lol. But my nappies and the tissue around them has expanded so much recently and I'm not even on BO yet Smile  can't wait to get some real growth so that I can get some bras!! Love ya all Jeraline

Hey all its been a couple weeks and just wanted to post some updates. My hair has been straightened and tried some eyeliner and the result is amazing! Can't wait to do some eyeshadow as well lol. My breasts aren't alot bigger but my nappies and areolas are much puffier and very sensitive!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon