Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting.... Again lol

Hello introductions are in order. My name is Jeraline and I'm 36 yr old woman trapped in a male body. Have done PM and BO before and going to be starting up again soon. Been a while since I measured myself but will do so in another thread. Have been using 2 610 mg caps of fenugreek in the AM and 2 at nite. Also I discovered recently that African Shea Butter is GREAT for breast massage. My breasts get bigger everyday since I started back in December. Anyway here a couple pics and will delve deeper into my world for you soon ?  ?  ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look great.  Good luck and keep us posted with your progress !

(11-02-2017, 01:22 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  You look great.  Good luck and keep us posted with your progress !

Well thank you JeanniePA for the compliment. It was dark when I took the pics but will definitely take better ones when it's light out and a couple in my flare leg  jeans (they make ass look delicious).

Here are a couple pics of my favorite jeans as they Seven brand flared leg stretch. I love the way they look on me and they make me feel so sexy and femme like I want to be Smile  later today I'm going to straighten my hair cuz it's long enough to do it finally. Going to also get back on BO in the next week or so and be updating my progress

(11-02-2017, 09:23 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  Here are a couple pics of my favorite jeans as they Seven brand flared leg stretch. I love the way they look on me and they make me feel so sexy and femme like I want to be Smile  later today I'm going to straighten my hair cuz it's long enough to do it finally. Going to also get back on BO in the next week or so and be updating my progressv

Hey all straightened my hair this morning and I just love it! Lemme know what you think k

(11-02-2017, 09:23 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  Here are a couple pics of my favorite jeans as they Seven brand flared leg stretch. I love the way they look on me and they make me feel so sexy and femme like I want to be Smile  later today I'm going to straighten my hair cuz it's long enough to do it finally. Going to also get back on BO in the next week or so and be updating my progress

Looking good Jeraline!

(11-02-2017, 09:23 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  Here are a couple pics of my favorite jeans as they Seven brand flared leg stretch. I love the way they look on me and they make me feel so sexy and femme like I want to be Smile  later today I'm going to straighten my hair cuz it's long enough to do it finally. Going to also get back on BO in the next week or so and be updating my progress

Wow your butt looks amazing in those jeans!  And love your hair too!

Thank you both for the compliments! It's nice to have people appreciate me for being as femme as I feel on the inside. Soon I am hoping to be able to put on some of my makeup that the wife bought me for Christmas. Still have a lil trouble applying it on myself but it is every bit worth the look and feeling it gives me to be able to see myself as I have always felt I should look like. Will Def post pics when I get a chance! Jeraline

(13-02-2017, 04:08 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  .... that the wife bought me for Christmas. ....

Hi Jeraline,
then it looks like your wife is 100% on board and supports you ?
That's so awesome <3

(14-02-2017, 04:16 AM)Birgit Wrote:  
(13-02-2017, 04:08 PM)Jeraline Wrote:  .... that the wife bought me for Christmas. ....

Hi Jeraline,
then it looks like your wife is 100% on board and supports you ?
That's so awesome <3

Well it's more complex than that but yes she supports me and still loves me. She actually joked after we were married that she thought there might be another woman in the relationship, she just didn't think it was me lol. As long as she doesn't have to compete with the other woman it's all good but she she also said she probably won't have sex with me when I'm dolled up because women don't turn her on that way. Bummer for me cause I actually sooo want that to happen. Oh well a gurl can dream right :Smile
  I just don't understand sometimes because we have a lot of sex toys including 2 strapons which she has used on me before, (don't judge, I'm straight, but it feels soo good to be f***ed) not to mention she also had sex with her female BFF on that friends 21st bday, with my consent, but she can't do it with her crossdressed husband? 
  Hopefully she just needs some time to adjust. Lol btw Happy Valentines Day everyone! ???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon