Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

Thanks for linking those.

(13-03-2016, 02:32 AM)ScarletBloom Wrote:  Thanks for linking those.

Sure thing Smile so much to learn. I have a couple more I'm looking over tonight!

Thanks to Lotus for turning me onto this website with great information in easy-to-understand language about T levels in your body. It's an awesome resource if you're looking for distilled, readable information. Lots of good posts:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/16...ne-levels/

Thanks Lotus. You rock!Shy

Interesting find in attached pdf. Apparently the industry standard is to use HPLC data to interpolate miroestriol and dimirostriol. Research seems solid.

Attached Files
.pdf determining_miroestrol-deoxymiroestrol_content.pdf Size: 333.65 KB  Downloads: 20

Going to meet with Doc this week to go over first blood tests and discuss transition plans - synthetic vs herbal. I've been very happy with results from my program so far, but I like the idea of a safer patch and a simpler system. We'll see. I'll keep you all posted!
Pics from today at 4.5 months...

A few more... comments welcome Smile

Beautifull

Julie

Wow ... your results are really inspiring MarcyAno! Beautiful round shape, areola size just optimal, perky nipples. Once again: WOW! I wish you good luck in next steps of your journey!

(16-04-2016, 03:08 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  A few more... comments welcome Smile

Looking real good , congrats Smile

Looking great! So fem and beautiful!!!!Big Grin

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon