Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

Ok - here I go...

Healthy genetic male, 53 yrs, married in a totally happy/engaged/wonderful relationship.

I'm putting my starting program up for feedback/comments/questions after spending the last few days reading this forum and the last few weeks exploring my thoughts and the internet about growing breasts. I've had a lot of success with nipple enlargement using supple cups regularly over the past few months. I'll include pics in my next post. I want to say thank you to all who post, encourage, advise, laugh with each other, question the Universe and her plans for us, and who generally care enough to think about things in their lives. This seems like a great community and I hope you'll make room for another.
~ In gratitude

My initial stats and program
Weight 200
Band 38
Bust 39.5
sfem 8 each side
waist 37.5
hips 42.5

June 2015
Started nipple training with supple cups - inspiring results

December 15, 2015
Morning Internal:
FG 310 mg
Solgar PM complex 80 mg PM (Ainterol PM 500's arrive 12.24)
Evening Internal:
FG 310 mg
Solgar PM complex 80 mg PM (Ainterol PM 500's arrive 12.24)
External
Wild Yam Cream massage morning and evening
Supple Cups Nipple Training 6-8 hours/day (I worked up to this from 30 minutes a day)

December 23, 2015
Morning Internal
FG 620 mg
Solgar PM complex 160 mg PM (Ainterol PM 500's arrive 12.24)
Wild Yam 400 mg
Rose Clover 375 mg
SP 320 mg AM (will increase to 450 mg soon)
Cup of White Peony Tea
Evening Internal
FG 620 mg
Solgar PM complex 160 mg PM (Ainterol PM 500's arrive 12.24)
Wild Yam 400 mg
Rose Clover 375 mg
SP 320 mg AM (will increase to 450 mg soon)
Cup of Spearmint Tea
External
Wild Yam Cream massage AM & PM
Supple Cups Nipple Training 6-8 hours/day

A few pics to start off the journey. ..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wild yam seems redundant, since FG also has diosgenin and is generally considered to be more effective. Clover has roughly equal amounts of phyto estrogens and progestins, and the latter are said to cause growth stalling. Also seems redundant since you have PM for phytoestrogen and FG for both estrogen and progesterone. Concentrated beta sitosterol supplements are dirt cheap, so I don't see a rationale for SP supplements.

I just take beta-sitosterol and go the bio-identical way for hormonal effects with binaurals. I've gotten uniform round growth (started 36/37 under/over, currently 33/36), perky nipples, and milk ducts, but haven't budded. I recently switched to the Ascension Archangel one, since it's the only one that causes nipple irritation and soreness. So maybe it'll get the budding going.

Thanks Candace. I really appreciate your wisdom and will read up on these suggestions. I certainly don't want to be doubling up and redundant!

(24-12-2015, 02:46 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  A few pics to start off the journey. ..

You have an excellent base to start.

Welcome to the group.

(24-12-2015, 10:44 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(24-12-2015, 02:46 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  A few pics to start off the journey. ..

You have an excellent base to start.

Welcome to the group.

Thank you Jannet. It seems like a wonderful community with so much knowledge and willingness to share.

Ainterol PM 500's arrived today Big Grin

Switching program to include PM 500 mg morning and evening. Removing Rose Clover, wild yam and Solgar PM complex. Upping FG to 480 mg morning and evening. Looking forward to continuing to learn and make adjustments based on feedback and knowledge I'm picking up along the way as a read through the forums. I love this place! Shy

After reading for the last few days (I get a week off for the Christmas break), and after receiving a number of packages from Amazon, I have modified my program.

Lotus - Thanks for the 300 pages read! I finally got to see those glorious breasts at page 294! I had given up! What a treat Smile
Tanya Marie - thanks for the feedback. You're lego approach and "let's try this" attitude fits nicely with my personality; I really enjoy trying your ideas. I appreciate your help. Lots of others have contributed to my start and I look forward to continuing to get to know everyone as I go along. There is sooooo much to learn!

I've been using this program for about a week now with minimal side effects. In fact, I feel better than when I was just starting with the PM and FG for a week. Aches and pains that were building up over the last couple months have pretty much gone away. The reduction in aches and pains was most noticeable in my feet which had been bothering me for a couple months. I have had a little bit of dry eye issue but that seems to be clearing up.

I realize this is not a "start out simple" approach but I have tried to collect as many "gold nuggets" as possible as I've been getting edumacated over the past couple weeks. I'll do a followup reply to this with some annotation to show my thinking (which I'm hoping is somewhat clear as mud!"

3 times a day
PM 500 mg (Ainterol pills)
FG 1220 mg
Reishi 400 mg
Fish Oil 1200 mg/Coconut Oil 1000 mg (I mix them up but one with each PM)
Dandelion root extract
Fennel extract
Forskolii Root extract
Maca extract (switching to pills when extract runs out)

2 times a day
DHEA 25 mg (waking and sleep)
L-Arginine 500 mg (waking and sleep)
MSM 1500 mg (waking and midday)
Progesterone Cream 20 mg (waking and sleep)

1 time a day
B6 100 mg (waking)

Massage
Minimum of two times a day. More if possible. Coconut Oil base with different experiments going on (nutmeg, forskolii, MSM, PM, etc.). Noogleberry on the way. I've had great response to the nipples with 5 months of supple cups and expect I'll see similar response with NB.

Diet
* Spearmint/Green/White Peony/Licorice teas throughout the day.
* I eat a Zone balanced diet with lots of dairy and lean protein. Also, I include low glycemic vegetables and lots of fruit as carbs. I haven't always eaten this well, but I am on a good streak now. The teas and herbs have really reduced my sugar cravings and making the switch from one cup of coffee in the morning to teas throughout the day has been relatively smooth.

Exercise
3-4 high-intensity, CrossFit type workouts each week. I've been doing this for the past 10 years so that is not a problem to keep it up. I include at least one heavy lifting session each month to get a good nuero-endocrine response.

Nice plan Marcy,

Though I'd leave out the DHEA if your adding maca, (maca raises DHEA, libido effect). B6 lowers prolactin, FYI.....Isabelle stated B6 over 40 mg turned into androgen, I remember looking into it and had some info on it somewhere, I'll check.

Good luck. Smile

Thanks so much Lotus. I'll pull the DHEA as I do want to include the MACA. I'm worried that I don't have a strong enough AA. I'm very happy with the Reishi, but worried I need a spearmint/licorice/white peony in addition. Any thoughts? Am I out to lunch? Late for dinner? Anyway... thanks for taking a look. I'm having a great time!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon