Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

Glad to provide you with a proverbial bone to chew on Lotus! Big Grin

Doc says there is very little research on SHBG and how it gets to be so high. She wasn't worried but curious. The Spiro will take care of it I think.

As to the E, I agree to being perplexed.HuhtDodgyHuh

(21-07-2016, 03:27 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Glad to provide you with a proverbial bone to chew on Lotus! Big Grin

Doc says there is very little research on SHBG and how it gets to be so high. She wasn't worried but curious. The Spiro will take care of it I think.

As to the E, I agree to being perplexed.HuhtDodgyHuh

A curve ball for sure. I ran the numbers again (4th time lol). I think I miscalculated. Your free E2 is .488% which lines up with the 17pg/mL you tested at. DHEA and DHT are within normal limits, so.......that takes the aromatase theory out, in freeing up mote SHBG for higher unbound E2 (from SHBG) it would need to be lowered by 150 nmol/L to 55 nmol/L, to hit 1.8% free E2........4-5% free E2 would be astronomical.......1.8% is puttering along, .448% not so much. But, that still leaves the perplexing question, how'd you get the lovely results?. Your dedication is my guess, plus the NBE program too. Big Grin

(21-07-2016, 04:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  But, that still leaves the perplexing question, how'd you get the lovely results?. Your dedication is my guess, plus the NBE program too. Big Grin

In thinking about this more, my AA program was really not successful in blocking T. It was however very successful in locking it up. Doc calls SHBG the "trucking company" of the T world. Says mine is "all loaded up and being driven around but very seldom delivered". I thought that was a very helpful analysis. Neither she nor her partner could explain what part of my NBE program was contributing to the high SHBG but it was definitely lowering free T!

As to what is producing the results, my theory is this. My phytoestrogen mix is high and the progesterone cream application is high. She thought the PG cream was a big contributor to breast growth. I agree. She wants me to consider dropping Fenugreek and White Peony in an attempt to lower my pill count (basically). While I don't mind doing this, I am not satisified with my current level of growth. I would like substantially more breast growth so I'm reticent to reduce the NBE program yet. My liver function tests are showing a healthy liver and until I can get a handle on how the Spiro effects my body, I'm thinking I'll just continue with the current NBE plan as I have it outlined.

Lotus - I'm curious where the idea that hops will raise SHBG came from. Do you have an easy to locate reference to that idea? Thanks in advance if you have time to look it up. The quote from the Supplements FAQ is:
Hops-estrogen receptors alpha ER-a (which stimulates breast growth), increases SHBG which binds free testosterone .

I've had the sense from the herbs that I could up my hops dosage actually. I've been experimenting with taking two pills three times a day which are the directions on the bottle (Swanson's basic hops) rather than one three times a day. This has been tolerated well with no real side effects so I think I'll continue with that.

I have fond affections for the PM, FG, RC and hops section of my "bio-lab" and don't want to change anything in that department just yet. The daily noogle session (about an hour early am at wakeup) has become a welcome and effective part of the program as well.

Thanks again to all. I'll try to post some new pics soon! Best wishes to all my NBE friends and family. I know I'm new but hope to continue to learn and GROW here.

I've recently come across the work of Dr. Anne Lawrence. I must say I'm intrigued...

http://www.annelawrence.com/mtimb.html

This book is very heavy reading but I'm interested in her approach to what is actually happening for me psychologically. I've pondered it some, but have been more focused on physical changes. As I take more time to consider the emotional side, I'm drawn to this Author.

Here's an excerpt:"Whether one prefers to think of the genesis and continuation of nonhomosexual MtF transsexualism in terms of something resembling attachment (or pair-bonding) to the image of one’s female-bodied self or in terms of the ascendency of a new, cherished female gender identity within one’s self-system is not terribly important. Both represent attempts to put into words something that is hard to understand and adequately describe, even for those of us who have experienced it: the process by which a man’s erotic desire to turn his body into a facsimile of a female body eventually gives rise to a strongly held, highly valued cross-gender identity and the process by which that new identity—that image of himself as a female—becomes the focus of his desire, admiration, idealization, attachment, and love—the same emotions that he might experience for an actual female partner.

8 months NBA + 2.5 months hrt and herbs.
I'm pleased with my growth to date. I'm hoping for continued growth,  double or triple would be welcome! 

(22-10-2016, 09:50 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  8 months NBA + 2.5 months hrt and herbs.
I'm pleased with my growth to date. I'm hoping for continued growth,  double or triple would be welcome! 

DAMN girl, your looking fine. I feel so let down with my growth when I look at you.

Phew

All I can say marcy

You have just quickened my pulse

You can see the top growth

X

Julie

(22-10-2016, 09:50 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  8 months NBA + 2.5 months hrt and herbs.

Dang ! That is heck of a growth . Congrats

Wow Marcy, your development is amazing!  They look very well rounded and very perky. Yes, just a tad jealous. Wink

Thanks for sharing your latest progress.

Nice job Marcy, (very female looking boobs) Smile  what HRT meds and herbs are you taking now?.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon