Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

(29-06-2016, 04:15 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(29-06-2016, 02:52 PM)Connie Wrote:  I had to use petals to hide my nipples when I was at that stage. Give them a try- even with that tank your big nipples are quite obvious

Thanks Connie. I'll give them a try Blush

Marcy, if you do give them a try let me know. It is something I have contemplated but have been unsure of in regards to any discomfort etc.

By the way, lovely tank pictures! Cool

I got silicone nipple covers on eBay and they were necessary to prevent irritation from some shelf bra tanks made from poor fabric (Chasse & NYDJ). Now that I'm using Lucy tanks the covers are no longer needed, since my nipples are just perky but not enlarged.

A couple documentation shots from today...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-07-2016, 01:22 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  A couple documentation shots from today...

Looking good Wink

Still presenting as male? How is that working if so with your boobs being quite obvious in shape and projection even in compression

Had time for a morning experiment today Smile

1. Noogleberry as usual for an hour while I do paperwork, study, read, morning wakeup.
2. Hour off while being more active.
3. Experiment - trying out Lotus' ideas about thermogenesis. I decided to fill my noogleberry cups with ice and water. It took a bit of effort at the sink, but not too bad. Once they were on I left them on for 12 minutes. Yes, definitely cold at first! Then it settled down. The cups were nearly completely full with ice and water. The cubes never fully melted during the 12 minutes. I used the normal heavy pressure I'm used to in the cups. Then I took them off, massaged a little (wow, those are some cold breasts!) and now I'm on the 12 minute cycle with hot water out of the tap. I'll do one cycle of ice cold/hot tap water and then do a pushup workout for 12 minutes to add the HIIT training piece. After all that's done, I'll let the day play out and see how the girls feel as the day goes by.
4. Oh - today also happened, by chance, to be my morning for progesterone cream so I applied that at waking up before any noogling at all.

Have a great day! I'll post my un-scientific observations later today.

(13-07-2016, 04:30 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Still presenting as male? How is that working if so with your boobs being quite obvious in shape and projection even in compression

I do still present as male. In thinking about your question, a few things come to mind:
- My chest has never been prominent and I might even say I have a bit of a sunken chest. I've never been "full" chested like a lot of my male friends, never been strong there either really.
- My ribs below my breasts "protrude" more than I'd like them too so even though I'm very happy with the development I've had, they don't actually stick out that much. This helps with presentation although I'd prefer to have a "flatter" rib cage.
- I've spent a LOT of time and consideration on finding sports bras that do double duty in covering up my prominent nipples and giving me good compression. I've found a few that seem to be doing the job nicely at this point. As I continue to grow (which I'm confident I will), I'll need to adjust this and have actually purchased a GC2B top (http://www.gc2b.co/) that works REALLY nice! It's restricting and so I will only use that in shorter term situations. The sports bras are working nicely now Smile
- I can layer most of the time so I'll use sports bra, tank top, compression shirt, overshirt or some combination of those as heat and task warrant. In the hot summer, I have a nice thin Danskin sports bra that provides decent compression while being thin and comfortable.
- Overall, I'm making it work and feeling good about being out in public with my lovely new boobies all to myself and my partner!

Thanks for asking. If I can be of any help with suggestions or ideas, please let me know. It's definitely a journey and I wish you the best on yours! BlushBlush
Marcy

Pics from after my morning noogle/cold thermogenesis experiment day...

A couple more...

(13-07-2016, 04:30 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Still presenting as male? How is that working if so with your boobs being quite obvious in shape and projection even in compression

I do still present as male. In thinking about your question, a few things come to mind:
- My chest has never been prominent and I might even say I have a bit of a sunken chest. I've never been "full" chested like a lot of my male friends, never been strong there either really.
- My ribs below my breasts "protrude" more than I'd like them too so even though I'm very happy with the development I've had, they don't actually stick out that much. This helps with presentation although I'd prefer to have a "flatter" rib cage.
- I've spent a LOT of time and consideration on finding sports bras that do double duty in covering up my prominent nipples and giving me good compression. I've found a few that seem to be doing the job nicely at this point. As I continue to grow (which I'm confident I will), I'll need to adjust this and have actually purchased a GC2B top (http://www.gc2b.co/) that works REALLY nice! It's restricting and so I will only use that in shorter term situations. The sports bras are working nicely now Smile
- I can layer most of the time so I'll use sports bra, tank top, compression shirt, overshirt or some combination of those as heat and task warrant. In the hot summer, I have a nice thin Danskin sports bra that provides decent compression while being thin and comfortable.
- Overall, I'm making it work and feeling good about being out in public with my lovely new boobies all to myself and my partner!

Thanks for asking. If I can be of any help with suggestions or ideas, please let me know. It's definitely a journey and I wish you the best on yours! BlushBlush
Marcy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon