Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump

Well it's a week now I pump about an hour a day and my nipples remain erect and sensitive. It feels like I continuel gland growth also my areolas seem larger. Just as I started my breast milk pumping I finished my 5 month trial of bo and started my daily yaz birth control which I'll continue for at least a few months while I continue my ardo pump daily. We'll see. So far perky nipples and breasts unable to hide even under a baggy t shirt.

(06-09-2015, 05:24 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Well it's a week now I pump about an hour a day and my nipples remain erect and sensitive. It feels like I continuel gland growth also my areolas seem larger. Just as I started my breast milk pumping I finished my 5 month trial of bo and started my daily yaz birth control which I'll continue for at least a few months while I continue my ardo pump daily. We'll see. So far perky nipples and breasts unable to hide even under a baggy t shirt.

That's great to hear! !

Can you tell us more about your setup? This just for nipples or?

(10-09-2015, 10:15 PM)Krrdex Wrote:  Can you tell us more about your setup? This just for nipples or?

Some use it in hopes to enlarge nipples and Areola's. Others to induce lactation.

After reading the posts on the Ardo Pumps, I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe I am missing something but it just doesn't work for me. It does work as advertised but it is a slow procedure. I think there are a lot of cheaper ways to increase your nipple size ... I think I'd like a little stronger pump. But that's me. I'm giving up on the Ardo and getting ready to list it on eBay.

(15-09-2015, 07:34 PM)Never2L8 Wrote:  After reading the posts on the Ardo Pumps, I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe I am missing something but it just doesn't work for me. It does work as advertised but it is a slow procedure. I think there are a lot of cheaper ways to increase your nipple size ... I think I'd like a little stronger pump. But that's me. I'm giving up on the Ardo and getting ready to list it on eBay.

Somewhere I seen a b.pump that says it pumps at 300 mm/hg, which is like 75% harder than most newborns suckle at.

BTW, is the Ardo, as still as they claim?

By still I think you mean quiet? Well, I really don't have anything to compare it to but honestly any pump is going to make some noise. And, the higher you turn the suction the noisier it becomes. A breast feeding Mom would be more likely to use this for a shorter period of time so the noise would be less distracting. If I was in the same room with someone using it for an hour or so it would definitely be distracting. It's not quiet but noise wasn't an issue for me.

(15-09-2015, 08:03 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Somewhere I seen a b.pump that says it pumps at 300 mm/hg, which is like 75% harder than most newborns suckle at.

Most breast pumps vary from about 250mm to 350 mm/hg.

The Spectra DEW 350 is a 350mm/hg pump. It is one of the quietest, but you cannot change the cycle, only the suction strength. Also I am a little concerned about its durability. Mine is getting louder as it ages.

The other one I have experimented with is the Ameda Purely Yours. It is only rated at 250mm/hg, noisier, but more variable.

I have seen the Medela Freestyle operate and well loud in comparison to the other two.

If you have teens in the house like me and don't want to be heard while pumping ...

(15-09-2015, 10:42 PM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  
(15-09-2015, 08:03 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Somewhere I seen a b.pump that says it pumps at 300 mm/hg, which is like 75% harder than most newborns suckle at.

Most breast pumps vary from about 250mm to 350 mm/hg.

The Spectra DEW 350 is a 350mm/hg pump. It is one of the quietest, but you cannot change the cycle, only the suction strength. Also I am a little concerned about its durability. Mine is getting louder as it ages.

The other one I have experimented with is the Ameda Purely Yours. It is only rated at 250mm/hg, noisier, but more variable.

I have seen the Medela Freestyle operate and well loud in comparison to the other two.

If you have teens in the house like me and don't want to be heard while pumping ...

That is some of my problem.... Trying to be stealthy. LOL

I use the double electric medela symphony and man about 1-2 hours after a full pump me breasts get all ache and feel like melons on my chest and as before mention in this post afterwards all saggy and feel so lite

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon