Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump

I have recently bought an Ardo Calypso double electric beast pump. Once it latches on, it's virtually silent, so I have been pumping for hours at a time every day!

The suction cycle is so sensual and erotic, I simply can't switch it off. It's gentle but very firm. I have no nipple soreness, but I am betting BIG.

My nipples are now like organ stops, about 1/2" long & rubbery, and without the support of a bra, I now feel that I am carrying a lead weight in each breast.

I don't think that lactation can be far away, and I have got all the bottles to catch my milk if it comes in.

Anybody else on a women's breast pump regime?

(12-08-2015, 09:02 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I have recently bought an Ardo Calypso double electric beast pump. Once it latches on, it's virtually silent, so I have been pumping for hours at a time every day!

The suction cycle is so sensual and erotic, I simply can't switch it off. It's gentle but very firm. I have no nipple soreness, but I am betting BIG.

My nipples are now like organ stops, about 1/2" long & rubbery, and without the support of a bra, I now feel that I am carrying a lead weight in each breast.

I don't think that lactation can be far away, and I have got all the bottles to catch my milk if it comes in.

Anybody else on a women's breast pump regime?

I am trying, but very inconsistent due to my personal schedule. I don't really think my single pump is very strong at all. But, not sure what to get that's quite and strong without tons of money.

Unfortunately, I think you may need a strict pumping schedule, and a strong rhythmic pump latched on to each breast.

I have been messing about with manual pumps for a long time, and I took a lot of time to decide that I needed to spend the money on a double sided high grade breast pump.

When I release my pumps, I am not sore at all, but I feel titty, extended, droopy & wobbly. I can't wait to get re-latched!

(12-08-2015, 10:50 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Unfortunately, I think you may need a strict pumping schedule, and a strong rhythmic pump latched on to each breast.

I have been messing about with manual pumps for a long time, and I took a lot of time to decide that I needed to spend the money on a double sided high grade breast pump.

When I release my pumps, I am not sore at all, but I feel titty, extended, droopy & wobbly. I can't wait to get re-latched!

When you say "latched", do they actually latch on till you remove them??

Yes,

They really latch onto my nipples very firmly until I switch them off. The sensation of repeated hard nipple sucking is almost indescribable.

I feel so feminine, helpless, wobbly & vulnerable being sucked so hard, it's as if I am being milked like cow.

Valerie Anne

Wow, Valerie... I will have to check into getting them. All the things I have read suggested both breast be suckled together. That is to induce lactation.

(12-08-2015, 11:25 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Yes,

They really latch onto my nipples very firmly until I switch them off. The sensation of repeated hard nipple sucking is almost indescribable.

I feel so feminine, helpless, wobbly & vulnerable being sucked so hard, it's as if I am being milked like cow.

Valerie Anne

WOW!! What a feeling that must be!

Yes,

The nipples of both breasts must be sucked hard and regularly!

My breast pumping regime is very strict: four half hour pumps per day and another one in the middle of the night.

Valerie Anne
(pumping!)

(12-08-2015, 11:46 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Yes,

The nipples of both breasts must be sucked hard and regularly!

My breast pumping regime is very strict: four half hour pumps per day and another one in the middle of the night.

Valerie Anne
(pumping!)
I assume the pumps are not giving you nipple orgasms. You would be worn out!

At $200 you get a silent pump AND super nipples? what's not to like?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon