Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Girlfriends?

This is more pertained to those who have a significant other whom they are keeping their breasts a secret in terms of just not informing how they are obtaining such wonderful growth and what the outcome has been...

To those who have left their s/o in the dark how are they taking to your breasts? how do they take on when you now need a bra? public?

Asking cause my gf of 2 months is in the dark, family and friends are all very very very religious and while my gf is very open minded and has accepted the feminine aspects of my character...underwear, shaving, etc, she has made known she don't care if my chest develops to breasts long as it is something i can't control and not something i do like implants.

While I know honesty is the best policy, especially when living in Illinois where I like to say often "living in the land of lincoln the best I can do is be honest as abe" unfortunately I dont see myself being able to exploit such a feature of my being. Being 28 and having a ton of the same mutual friends I know she'd leave if she knew vs getting pissed, thinking bout it, understanding, accepting like many of you have with your wives, hence why I am seeking advice and such from those who have a s/o and a secret.

Hope this isn't too much of a ramble, just my breasts are starting to develop and grow and fill in and feel its only a matter of time before the other growth occurs...nipples/aereola etc. "I'm Weird"

(25-10-2014, 05:41 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  This is more pertained to those who have a significant other whom they are keeping their breasts a secret in terms of just not informing how they are obtaining such wonderful growth and what the outcome has been...

To those who have left their s/o in the dark how are they taking to your breasts? how do they take on when you now need a bra? public?

Asking cause my gf of 2 months is in the dark, family and friends are all very very very religious and while my gf is very open minded and has accepted the feminine aspects of my character...underwear, shaving, etc, she has made known she don't care if my chest develops to breasts long as it is something i can't control and not something i do like implants.

While I know honesty is the best policy, especially when living in Illinois where I like to say often "living in the land of lincoln the best I can do is be honest as abe" unfortunately I dont see myself being able to exploit such a feature of my being. Being 28 and having a ton of the same mutual friends I know she'd leave if she knew vs getting pissed, thinking bout it, understanding, accepting like many of you have with your wives, hence why I am seeking advice and such from those who have a s/o and a secret.

Hope this isn't too much of a ramble, just my breasts are starting to develop and grow and fill in and feel its only a matter of time before the other growth occurs...nipples/aereola etc. "I'm Weird"

Not everyone is going to act the same, reading through the forum you are going to see posters that have had very supportive SO to others that are not only not supportive, but if the poster cannot control their GID, then separation is in order.

I would not expect any difference from when your girlfriend or wife realizes that your chest growth is your own doing, not a hormone imbalance out side of your control.

Your options are going to be.

1) Come clean now and hope that she is understanding.
2) Keep on going as you are and hope for the best.

My SO has already made is quite clear she has no intention of living or sleeping with another girl.

Your mileage may vary, but you might want to get your self ready now.

yeah i know thats basically the only options there but im just gonna wing it, talked to lotus earlier and if he's got d's and so believes its just gyno then there is hope lol

(26-10-2014, 07:35 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  yeah i know thats basically the only options there but im just gonna wing it, talked to lotus earlier and if he's got d's and so believes its just gyno then there is hope lol

When I visited my Dr earlier on in the year, I informed him of my GID issues and gave him a list of the herbs I am taking, and why I am taking them. In his opinion, its going to be impossible to grow breasts without taking prescribed female hormones. I would be wasting my time and money on the herbs.

I could honestly say to my SO I am not taking anything thats causing my chest to grow. However, she did ask would I ever consider taking anything to grow breasts, I replied, yes I would as long as it did not make Mr Happy loose function.

I am not sure she would believe the gyno excuse !

I probably don't have to repeat myself but I can't resist. If you have GID and you know it, you need to tell her everything especially at the tender age of your relationship. I know I'm incredibly lucky to have an understanding wife but emulating me by withholding that enormous bit about yourself and hoping for the same result is no way to treat your GF. Everything was different 21 years ago when I was in your shoes. There was no internet, no quality info about GID, transitioning was a virtual death sentence and for those who survived, there was NO public acceptance and certainly no real hope of finding companionship with either sex. It's nothing like that today - you have no good reason to mislead a potential life partner. If you were already married, I'd be giving you entirely different advice. If you're just a guy who wants his own pair of breasts, you already have permission for that but I suspect there's more to it than that and I think you know it. I'm being brutally honest but I mean no ill will towards you ImWeird.

You may be setting yourself up for a fall. Deception has its own effects, even it goes undiscovered.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon