Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From "0" to "Breasts" in 6 weeks?!!

(10-10-2014, 02:00 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've been thinking recently about people going past 50, or so. It looks as though; after our "productive" years (think: babies), we lose our original (can't think of the correct word) female and male stuff, estrogen and testosterone, and the other starts to take over and women will start to grow beards and moustaches and men will start to get bigger tits. So, I'm thinking, MAYBE, because you're 60, your testosterone isn't fighting back anymore and letting your estrogen take over and there you are taking this stuff to grow tits, which, at this age, your body is apt to do anyway, and that's why yours are growing so much faster than you knew or expected. MAYBE if you started dong this in your 20's, it would've taken a full year to show ANY growth.

There might be something to that. My wife and I, married for many years, didn't start to develop a reverse Dom/sub sexual relationship until after I reached 50 (she is younger). When we started, it was erotic fantasy and now it has become reality. Whatever the case, we both love it... although I never thought of myself as "starting to get bigger tits" until I tried Pueraria Mirifica!

Just hit any beach that old men frequent, you'll probably see LOTS of guys with B & C cup tits!
There are two older women here in my town that I've known for the last few decades and they've got beards and moustaches!! A bit on the light side as beards go, but beards nevertheless and they don't appear to ever shave!!

(10-10-2014, 01:30 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  I don't get it, and it's certainly not what I (we) expected. I'm 60, but in good fit shape and what my wife calls an "alpha male". At the same time I'm "freaked" by what happened so quickly, but also submissively intoxicated by it. I did not read postings that this could happen so quickly with PM, but I also read the "warnings" to be careful if you're not sure what you want, and that PM was serious (i.e. don't go there unless you're confident). So far, we're totally ok with the path, especially my wife which is 180 degrees from what I expected.

Just like the commercial for Low T. Once a guy hits 40, testosterone starts to drop. In my case, it's bad blood flow, age and meds for my heart. But 6 weeks??? WOW. I had gyne for about 2 yrs. and was using Flat to Fem for about 1 yr. and using PM the last 3 months and just not can fill many 40 B bras.... So congrats! !

(10-10-2014, 04:16 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Just like the commercial for Low T. Once a guy hits 40, testosterone starts to drop. In my case, it's bad blood flow, age and meds for my heart. But 6 weeks??? WOW. I had gyne for about 2 yrs. and was using Flat to Fem for about 1 yr. and using PM the last 3 months and just not can fill many 40 B bras.... So congrats! !

I am nowhere near a B bra! But just transforming from mostly nothing to AA is an erotic experience. It might even be all in my head if not for a) My wife saying "Wow! You have tits!" b) The solid 3 inch diameter mass behind and connected to my nipples. And c) Jumping 1.5" in ob measurement - that isn't just redistributed fat because of (b).

If you want to grow faster.... get into breast pumping.... you could make it a part of your fun time! lol.

Hmmm all I can say is amazing !!! Like a few others I have been on NBE for almost a year and I still do not fill a bra . Sad .. Good for you!!

As a side thought, what size bra are you wearing in the picture, it looks really nice.

MMS, my "Must be doing something right , moment came when my wife said..... "Lets go out and go bra shopping for you." That happened about last fall, so about 1 yr. ago. Felt weird and good at the same time. LOLBlush

(10-10-2014, 03:12 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  Hmmm all I can say is amazing !!! Like a few others I have been on NBE for almost a year and I still do not fill a bra . Sad .. Good for you!!

As a side thought, what size bra are you wearing in the picture, it looks really nice.

It's a 38A with a 2" extender (40). Can't take full credit for filling it out though. It's a Timpa Duet Lace Underwire Demi Bra (recommended by someone in another thread - from herroom.com or amazon). The underwire and stretch will even look full even with a AA :-)

Congratulations on your growth. Smile

Do you take any multi vitamin or other dietary supplements?

Denita

No, just took the Ainterol PM and cream. I started right out at 2000mg (4 capsules/day), and everything happened very fast (much faster than I read or imagined).

Almost two months out now, and I stopped PM two weeks ago because it scared me how fast they had "grown". Breast tissue remains very full and firm, just like taking a peach or orange and slicing 1/3 off. And again, little or none of it was there before. If anything, they've continued increasing and the new tissue is becoming more dense (less spongy) which makes both me and my wife a bit nervous. It's kind of a love/hate (but hate not so much) relationship with PM right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon