Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From "0" to "Breasts" in 6 weeks?!!

I received my PM order from Ainterol on August 28th. I had spent hours on this great site doing all my research as I was nervous about starting this journey. My wife decided for me Blush because she likes being dominant and knew having anything that resembled breasts would make me more submissive Wink.

But I was totally unprepared for the next 6 weeks!!

Here is what I thought:
  • Ok, we start this journey, and it will be a gradual, linear path. [Wrong!]
  • Changes will be slight with accumulation of fatty tissue. [slight??]
  • Budding might start several months in, but even then it is reversible if stopped. [several months?? Smile]
  • Mood changes will be predictable and measurable, and a side effect at most. [instead it's been quite a roller coaster]
  • At the end of 2-3 months, I might have some type of visible difference and we can discuss whether to continue. [way past that @ 6wks!Smile]

Here is what happened:
  • Within a week I had soreness deep in the muscle tissue behind my left breast.
  • At 2 weeks, I posted a thread asking what "budding" felt like - because I was feeling soft tissue directly behind my left nipple and I knew this can't possibly be happening this fast.
  • I took a 4-5 day break to slow things down and discuss whether we wanted to continue. There was definitely a marble-size spongy tissue directly behind my left areola, but it felt kind of good.
  • The soreness started subsiding so I thought "OK, let's try a little more of this journey."
  • The deep soreness immediately returned - and now partially on my right side.
  • Literally within 48 hours, there was a much larger firm tissue mass behind my left nipple AND firmly attached to it.
  • The next couple weeks are kind of a blur. The deep soreness in my right breast also led to soft tissue (small marble) right behind the nipple, and that too quickly progressed to a larger tissue mass.
  • I stopped again for 4-5 days out of nervous apprehension.
  • But I was past the point of no return (my words) and had to go further. My over-chest measurement had increased from 41.5" to almost 43" and my wife was definitely noticing the difference (she was excited about it! Dodgy
  • At 6 weeks I stopped taking PM to see where things stabilize.

My left "breast" (yes, my wife says it definitely is a breast now) has a large mass behind the nipple, firmly attached to it. I would describe it as 1/3 of a peach sliced off. The areola has grown from just over 30mm to over 40mm when relaxed. The nipple is large, hard and erect virtually all the time. My right "breast" is not far behind except the mass behind the nipple is not as firm (solid).

So yes! At 6 weeks I have BREASTS, and I can tell by the firmness of the large tissue mass behind the nipples that it is obviously staying. In fact, my wife says they are continuing to get a little bigger - she LOVES massaging them when we wake up. I can't say that I don't love them Blush

I'm posting pictures, but my only regret is that I don't have better "before" pics. I just never thought things would move this fast. We're still deciding where to go from here. I'm nervous because we like going to the beaches and this is getting hard to hide, but my wife is saying that we'll stop when she says it's time to stop Tongue.

Here is the before:

And these are current:

That is amazing!! and awesome..... she probably won't want to stop till you have DDs!! lol.

She was saying at least a "B" since she likes how I'm filling things out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey MMS, are you using the extract, powder or pills? Are you taking anything else, how about meds? I have to take a couple of different meds for my heart, and the doctor said that is probably what started my gyne. Just wondering if you may have the same situation in regards to male hormones being suppressed. Because it looks like you did in 6 weeks took me about a year and a half with Gynecomastia.

(09-10-2014, 05:59 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey MMS, are you using the extract, powder or pills? Are you taking anything else, how about meds? I have to take a couple of different meds for my heart, and the doctor said that is probably what started my gyne. Just wondering if you may have the same situation in regards to male hormones being suppressed. Because it looks like you did in 6 weeks took me about a year and a half with Gynecomastia.

No meds or anything. Just 2000mg (4 pills) of PM each day, pretty much from day one plus the breast cream once a day (don't know if that really does much). As I read what several others have said, with PM you don't really need a lot of anything else... but you better be ready for what happens!

(09-10-2014, 08:19 PM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  
(09-10-2014, 05:59 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey MMS, are you using the extract, powder or pills? Are you taking anything else, how about meds? I have to take a couple of different meds for my heart, and the doctor said that is probably what started my gyne. Just wondering if you may have the same situation in regards to male hormones being suppressed. Because it looks like you did in 6 weeks took me about a year and a half with Gynecomastia.

No meds or anything. Just 2000mg (4 pills) of PM each day, pretty much from day one plus the breast cream once a day (don't know if that really does much). As I read what several others have said, with PM you don't really need a lot of anything else... but you better be ready for what happens!

congrats on your growth!!! wow!!! I'm starting to take 4 pills of PM as well; its my 2nd day today.... what cream do you use?? i use cocoa butter lotion, but I'm running out, & I'm thinking of getting something else. what are you using as a cream/ lotion for massage??

hope you get to your goal!!! =D

(09-10-2014, 10:58 PM)34TrippleDs Wrote:  congrats on your growth!!! wow!!! I'm starting to take 4 pills of PM as well; its my 2nd day today.... what cream do you use?? i use cocoa butter lotion, but I'm running out, & I'm thinking of getting something else. what are you using as a cream/ lotion for massage??

hope you get to your goal!!! =D

I'm not sure if a B or larger is my goal or my wife's goal Tongue. But it's kinda scary how fast these first weeks progressed. I didn't read many (any?) posts that things could "permanently" change this fast. But feeling that 3" diameter solid tissue behind my nipple, and firmly attached to it, is a shock!

The cream was the Ainterol PM cream from Amazon. Didn't use it as religiously as the 2000mg, so it could be just a placebo Big Grin . But I've been off PM for a full week now, and my new breasts still hurt (kind of deep erotic pain) when I press on them, and the budded tissue still seems to be getting larger and more firm.

Wow you really responded quickly! I'm nowhere near that stage and I've been doing this for 5 months now. I have barely had any soreness at all. Something about your pre-existing hormonal balance really must have let PM be very effective.

I don't get it, and it's certainly not what I (we) expected. I'm 60, but in good fit shape and what my wife calls an "alpha male". At the same time I'm "freaked" by what happened so quickly, but also submissively intoxicated by it. I did not read postings that this could happen so quickly with PM, but I also read the "warnings" to be careful if you're not sure what you want, and that PM was serious (i.e. don't go there unless you're confident). So far, we're totally ok with the path, especially my wife which is 180 degrees from what I expected.

I've been thinking recently about people going past 50, or so. It looks as though; after our "productive" years (think: babies), we lose our original (can't think of the correct word) female and male stuff, estrogen and testosterone, and the other starts to take over and women will start to grow beards and moustaches and men will start to get bigger tits. So, I'm thinking, MAYBE, because you're 60, your testosterone isn't fighting back anymore and letting your estrogen take over and there you are taking this stuff to grow tits, which, at this age, your body is apt to do anyway, and that's why yours are growing so much faster than you knew or expected. MAYBE if you started dong this in your 20's, it would've taken a full year to show ANY growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon