Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How at least some women feel

(22-06-2014, 04:54 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  Personally for me going though a divorce it is just more evident to me that becoming single again it's going to be very difficult to find someone who loves me for who I am. Even before my issues have come up I had a difficult time dating. I guess time will tell what I'm allowed to have in life.

I'd like to think that you're allowed to have what you decide to have. No, it's not easy sometimes, but the things that are hardest to obtain are often the most precious of possessions.

The key to finding a loving, life-long mate is to be willing to become a loving, life-long mate. There are women out there that are looking for someone like you, Jordyn. You have to put yourself in a position to find her. Make it happen, Jordyn. Don't expect fate to come to the rescue. She has a way of disappointing. You only have one life to live.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

I discovered something a coupe of years ago that should provide a measure of hope to TGs who are interested in relationships with women. When I started going out en femme, I was approached several times by women, young, intelligent, attractive women who were not in the least put off by, and evidently quite attracted to me as a tall, athletics and clearly transgendered person. I'm married and monogamous, but it was very enlightening. All of the encounters occurred in LGBT friendly bars, so maybe that's a clue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon