Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

LOL, Patty is making puns and Flame is implying I'm "unbalanced".

Well....It was a nice pun, and I'm not sure I'm ever balanced, so touche.

Have a nice day? lol, i gotta go.

And the rest of us AREN'T unbalanced? It's only a matter of degree, Hun.

4" heels, now that's the only balance I really concern myself about.

(19-02-2014, 06:02 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Flame is implying I'm "unbalanced".

Moi? Rolleyes

I don't think you're unbalanced. Big Grin

Some days I think you come across as being snippy or cynical, but we all have our bad days. Seriously, I would really miss having you around if you left the board. I think your personality is a good antithesis to mine.

(20-02-2014, 12:53 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Moi? Rolleyes

Some days I think you come across as being snippy or cynical, but we all have our bad days. Seriously, I would really miss having you around if you left the board. I think your personality is a good antithesis to mine.

Well, my estrogen is low, so I'm clinically unbalanced. That's the bad news. My Testosterone and free T are really low as well.

So at least half of the stuff I'm taking is working, and I have a medical excuse for my bitchiness. Calling it snippy is just you being nice!

But yeah blah blah blah, you love me. I'm aware.Tongue

Just stop hitting on me, please.

lmfao, I love you too flame Big Grin

C'est un bête noire pour moi. Maybe it's the Old Testament in me, but tattoos are absolutely a no-no. I can't see the point of despoiling natural beauty. Same goes for ear gauges. But if that's your thing, by all means go ahead.

(20-02-2014, 01:56 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 12:53 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Moi? Rolleyes

Well, my estrogen is low, so I'm clinically unbalanced. That's the bad news. My Testosterone and free T are really low as well.

So at least half of the stuff I'm taking is working, and I have a medical excuse for my bitchiness. Calling it snippy is just you being nice!

But yeah blah blah blah, you love me. I'm aware.Tongue

Just stop hitting on me, please.

lmfao, I love you too flame Big Grin

I'm so glad this is in the random thoughts thread.

Hitting on you!? I was trying to cheer you up! Dodgy

I hope you get clinically balanced soon. Wink

(20-02-2014, 06:03 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm so glad this is in the random thoughts thread.

In the very unlikely event that you haven't already noticed, you're my favorite board member to joke around with. That's what I'm saying, in essence. I would miss you if you weren't posting as well.

(20-02-2014, 07:23 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 06:03 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm so glad this is in the random thoughts thread.

In the very unlikely event that you haven't already noticed, you're my favorite board member to joke around with. That's what I'm saying, in essence. I would miss you if you weren't posting as well.

Yes, I know you're messing with me. Shy

This is what it looks like on the 6 lane artery where I live. I HATE winter! No, it's not snow that's falling, it's SLUSH! and we're supposed to get 8-10 inches of the crap followed by an arctic blast of single digit temps for several days. ...Thanks for letting me whine.

Winter? What do you have to say about winter, Ashley Wagner:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19f5u6po...xlarge.gif

But besides the marrow-chilling cold and headache-inducing driving conditions, winter's not all that bad.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon