Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

Hello everyone.

Since it worked out pretty good in the main forum, I decided to start a random thoughts thread for this subforum.

If you could briefly go 10 or 20 years in the past, which NBE herb(s) (if any) would you give to your younger self and why?

10 years ago I was a teenager. I know I would give myself some spearmint as during that time I was aware of having a transgender identity. My intent would be to take the edge off the male puberty process rather than getting my younger self on the path of growing breasts. While I would've certainly benefitted from the mental benefits of pm, I'm doubtful of how my teen self would handle the risk of potentially outing myself by growing breasts. I think this would be especially true if I was doing it all alone and didn't have access to a forum like this one. Furthermore, spearmint is much more affordable than pm for my teen self to buy. Big Grin

On a different note, it seems my arms have developed a sort of proximity sense to my breasts if that makes any sense. Without looking down, it's like my arms know how far away my breasts are without making actual contact. Can anyone relate?

So what's on your mind?

I second Spearmint, and maybe saw palmetto. If there was anything I could have taken to turn off some of the secondary sexual characteristic of men, darker body hair, beard, lowered voice, enlarged Adams apple, etc.

Thanks for starting the new 'Random Thoughts' thread, Flame. I have lots of random thoughts about GI, or should I say 'mixed up' thoughts. Big Grin

Anyways, I'd have to go back a lot further than you to undo some of my regrets about gender identity. My high T levels as a teen gave me no peace in the sex drive arena, and made a mess of my face with acne. The only relief I got from acne was from time in the pool while on the high school swimming team.

Spearmint would have been a godsend for me at that time. A ferocious sex drive without the desire to f**k girls is a complete waste of time and energy. Tongue

I envy kids today that have access to information and treatment for their GID -- assuming they're wise enough to take advantage.

CK Smile

Okay, Samantha pointed me to H&M US for girls jeans, and I really liked what I saw there. Good prices, too. The problem is, I'm too fat! I've got to take off a couple inches from my waist (to 32 or 33"). No easy task for an old guy.

I exercise daily on an elliptical machine. It's great cardio. I can burn off 180 calories in 45 minutes. I know I need to eat less, but dieting has never worked for me long term. I'm already on a low carb diet to manage my blood sugars.

Renee Reyes says that losing excess weight is critical to looking more feminine.

How do you girls maintain your flat tummies?

CK Smile

(15-01-2014, 05:10 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  How do you girls maintain your flat tummies?

CK Smile

Well I'm not flat but on my way. Lost 20 lbs over the last 6 weeks. My current meal plan involves a raw diet of fruits and veggies, along with juicing. No red meat, gmo's, processed foods, pasta, etc. Occasional chicken and fish, most proteins from beans, eggs and quinoa. Also eliminated most dairy and beer from the diet too.

Started walking yesterday and bought news shoes so I don't kill my feet when I start exercising heavier, as my goal is to lose another 30 to 40 lbs.

About the same time I started on NBE I determined I needed to lose some weight. I was always skinny when younger and had slowly gained many more pounds than I liked. At 6'3", I was 210. I started doing light floor exercises - situps, lunges, planking, donkey kicks etc... to jump start the metabolism. I also radicallt changed my diet. I dropped the donut in the morning in favor of a simple protein shake. I cut out the lunchtime burger. Then I cut out lunch altogether. I walked more (the dog loved that). And I started having a much healthier dinner, oftentimes simply a great salad, but not always. But I did not snack afterward. Note, I did not go so far as to eliminate my trusted scotch or my occasional small cigars ... One must draw the line somewhere, after all.Smile
Upshot? In three years I dropped 40 pounds. Most of the time I now come in at 170, and I am shooting to go lower.
I still exercise lightly but nothing that would build upper body or chest and shoulder bulk. In fact, I feel like I had literally watched lat, and bicep muscles shrinking daily during that same time. Good old PM.
I hope this helps, Clara!Rolleyes

(15-01-2014, 08:07 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  About the same time I started on NBE I determined I needed to lose some weight. I was always skinny when younger and had slowly gained many more pounds than I liked. At 6'3", I was 210. I started doing light floor exercises - situps, lunges, planking, donkey kicks etc... to jump start the metabolism. I also radicallt changed my diet. I dropped the donut in the morning in favor of a simple protein shake. I cut out the lunchtime burger. Then I cut out lunch altogether. I walked more (the dog loved that). And I started having a much healthier dinner, oftentimes simply a great salad, but not always. But I did not snack afterward. Note, I did not go so far as to eliminate my trusted scotch or my occasional small cigars ... One must draw the line somewhere, after all.Smile
Upshot? In three years I dropped 40 pounds. Most of the time I now come in at 170, and I am shooting to go lower.
I still exercise lightly but nothing that would build upper body or chest and shoulder bulk. In fact, I feel like I had literally watched lat, and bicep muscles shrinking daily during that same time. Good old PM.
I hope this helps, Clara!Rolleyes

I was hoping for some new miracle herb to melt the fat away. Darn! Wink

Well, it's just another aspect of being a girl: The constant battle against fat. At least I'm not seeing any cellulite yet. Big Grin

My DW wants to lose, too, so maybe we can coordinate our meal plans to achieve our mutual goal.

I mentioned to her that I wanted to get some girl jeans. She gave me a skeptical look, but I'm not going to give up so easily.

Thanks.

CK Smile

I've tried different diets too, about the only time I seem to loose any weight is when I've consumed less than 1100 calories. Which seems crazy considering that for my BMI I can consume 2200 calories and allegedly still supposed loose weight?.

So, today was the first day I've worn my girl clothes to class. I got ma'amed twice. Tight super low skinny strech jeans, a j,ersey top, hoodie on top of that, bra and panties ;p

The first one I was sitting there waiting for class to begin, and some guy kept trying to talk to me. His conversation didn't interest me, and I was obviously trying to shut him down, but he went on and on. Eventually an older woman in her 40s said,"She obviously doesn't want to talk to you, leave her alone".

LOL I have some lady sticking up for me now, even after hearing my voice. I bursted out laughing.

Afterwards, at Walmart I got "sir...um excuse me ma'amed". Never had that before. I've had "ma'am...um excuse me sir" before...Like when a person's first impression is that I'm a girl, then they realize I'm a guy. But first impression a guy, then on closer inspection, going with ma'am?

I'm pleased.

Anyways, to answer the earlier questions...If I could go back 20 years I wouldn't give myself any herbs, only pharmaceutical drugs. An estrogen and an AA.

How do I keep my belly flat? I used to smoke, but since I've quit now I just eat cookies and sit around. Getting fatter. Need to exercise actually lol

That's so cool!Big Grin.
I am soooo happy for you! Must have been quite exciting! Yay!!!!Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon