Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

That burning, itching feeling in the nipples can mean things are being stretched as growth occurs below the skin.

(23-11-2013, 09:01 AM)chrissymarch Wrote:  welcome to wonderful world of Nipple Orgasm's 13 months in an Oh Boy do is feel nice when there played with, starts behind them and travels all the way down my body .And the feeling when I wear a jumper constantly rubbing on them is very distracting Blush. If you want to make them GROW use supple nips

(23-11-2013, 08:37 PM)fwoodhull Wrote:  Never heard of supple nips. What is that?

The process you describe, Fwoodhull, I experienced at puberty, when I developed gynecomastia. The good news, as I discovered several years later, was that I could have nipple orgasms--that is, I could orgasm without touching my penis, and have multiple orgasms this way without a refractory period. So if you haven't had a nipple orgasm already, it sounds like you are on your way! I rarely have a single orgasm any more; they almost always come in clusters of three or four. I often have nine or ten in a day.

Supple Nipps are suction cups (Ca. $18 a pair) that stretch your nipples and make them temporarily more sensitive. I wore them for several years for several hours at a time and they substantially increased the size of my nipples (look at my photos in the picture sections-- http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=2626 ), although they have no effect on the areolas. But they also toughened and lightly chapped the skin on the nipples, reducing their sensitivity. I have quit using them for that reason.

Gotcha. I don't think I will really mess with them then if there are side effects like that.

I've found that I can play with my nipples and feel of through my body a lot more, even to the point where it will make me precum. I've really noticed that the sides of my breasts are always tender to the touch now, but not anywhere else.

I'm starting to feel that more now that I'm taking 3 pm pills a day . I started with 2 for 2 weeks now I'm taking 3 that should make them more sensitive I think. Thanks for the info about nipple orgasm I can't wait to experience that.

(26-11-2013, 01:42 AM)looking555 Wrote:  I'm starting to feel that more now that I'm taking 3 pm pills a day . I started with 2 for 2 weeks now I'm taking 3 that should make them more sensitive I think. Thanks for the info about nipple orgasm I can't wait to experience that.

If you haven't already, you should consult the thread in this forum on nipple orgasm. It has more hits (31,000) than any other. Here's the link: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10947

There's definitely more to grab then there was before. It's good to notice some progress!

That is great keep up the good work. Do you have any other changes .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon