Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

Out of the blue last night I noticed my nipples have gotten noticeably larger, and they are beginning to point out! [Insert girly squeal here]

congadulations your on your way. Are your nipples sore like mine are.

(22-11-2013, 01:23 PM)Bust quest Wrote:  congadulations your on your way. Are your nipples sore like mine are.
Thank you!

They aren't sore, but they are more sensitive. I have been feeling some pains in my breasts throughout the last couple of days too.

That is great to hear Big Grin I'm going on my second week and my nipples are getting very tender and when I touch them they feel fuller I can't wait till I get the little momery glands they look like little dotts . I wonder if thay are sensitive around the nipple.

I've been noticing the past few months that every so often my right nipple will get itchy. Not like it's irritated, but, like it itches a little bit under the skin and the only thing I can find to take care of it is to to scratch it lightly!! Anyone else here get that?

I know what you mean .I feel under the skin are developing a rubber like shell and in back of my nipples they both have a little round like pellet in back .Now it seem to go a lot deeper in. When I push on them they are very sensitive and sometimes i don't even have to touch them. My top lip is a lot fuller at the 2 points . I was taking before fenueek and red clover for a year or so. I think pm is bringing all this out. I'm much more relaxed in stressful situations now . My skin is much softer. I also get a very strong feel that effects my prostate and my private part. It a sexual and like a buzzing calming feeling it is hard to explain. I was also taking a very expensive cream from a web sight called transformation . It was a nipple cream from england. All this I did before is starting to bring out these effects now.
If anybody else is having these effects i love to hear from you.

My nipples are a lot more sensitive than they were, I know that is for sure. I also have been beginning to feel those pains in my breasts, which I really don't mind because I know it's because there is magic happening!

I've really noticed how grabbing my breasts and nipples during sexual play brings on a completely more intense and deep feeling of pleasure that I never have felt before. It's just amazing! I love just running my hands over my nipples and feeling the underside and side of my breasts now, as I can definitely feel the beginning of a shape difference. My skin is feeling a bit softer now, and I've found that my face is a lot more sensitive to razor burn when I shave that it was before.

I agree with you before when I rubbed my nipples they would get hard but the feeling would stop . But now the feeling just gets stronger and a lot more intense. The feeling keeps building and building getting very strong at times. Please keep intouch and let me know your progress and I will let you know mine.

welcome to wonderful world of Nipple Orgasm's 13 months in an Oh Boy do is feel nice when there played with, starts behind them and travels all the way down my body .And the feeling when I wear a jumper constantly rubbing on them is very distracting Blush. If you want to make the GROW use supple nips

Never heard of supple nips. What is that?

My nipples will have a bit of burning sensation to them at times. I've noticed that they are harder more often, and stand out more than they use to. Before they would just me these flatish lumps that sat in the middle of the areola, but they are at attention all the time now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon