Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol UK

As you may know from CBT, I've been on PM for about a month and a half now. I started on 1000mg and then ramped up to 1500. I've been steady here for a couple of weeks now and may boost it to 2000 but have no plans to hit the 3000mg mark I hear so many folks talking about. Unless, as you so compellingly suggest Bev, that I totally give in to boob greed!Blush

I've thought about timing my dosage to mimic my wife's monthly cycle. There certainly isn't any science behind that, but I know levels rise and fall for women throughout the month. Would I do 2000mg normally and drop to 1500 during her on week, or do 1500mg and then raise it to 2000mg during her

Like you, my breasts feel bouncier and there is some shape change, but no measurable difference. I haven't felt the classic knot under the nipple, but am still hopeful. There seems to be something going on there.

I'll keep you posted.

C vous plait

Hi CVP,

I am only planning to hit 3000mg for a few days to mimic an oestrogen peak. I am experimenting to see if varying the levels will help me find those missing golf balls.
Rolleyes

Beverley

I have been on lower doses over the last 3 weeks , ie 1000mg per day even down too 500mg,

Then the odd day flick it too 3000mg and the whole breast area lights up and aerolas and nipples go really tingly and sensitive, quite fascinating,

I still have goldf balls, but they do not seem to be growing much more yet, breasts are though,

Julie

Sorry, anything, less than 2,000, is a waste of space and, I have found 3,000, really gets things moving.

Everyone is different Chrissie. I have never gone as high as 3000. I have done 2000, but that was just an experiment for a week or so and I found it made little or no difference over doing 1000 for me. I'm sure the opposite is true too, that some need the higher doses. I do think that people just starting out (in their first 3 months) really shouldn't be jumping the doses that high. As we all know this is not a sprint. It is a marathon.

agree with sfem
I was on 3000mg per day from start and stalled,

Came off too low doses , growth jumped and now growing fast
1500mg per day ?

Julie

With what Bryony (in another thread) says combined with what you are saying, it looks like a range of 1500mg - 3000mg would work for growth in most people.

Just my 2p worth.

Beverley

(04-11-2011, 05:45 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  With what Bryony (in another thread) says combined with what you are saying, it looks like a range of 1500mg - 3000mg would work for growth in most people.

Just my 2p worth.

Beverley

I'd not disagree with that, I range from 1000mg -3000mg per day over the month with an overall average of 2000.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon