Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol UK

Well, I ordered my next batch of PM from Ainterol UK which said it was sending it via Deutsche Post Airmail so I expected it quite quickly. After a few days nothing had turned up so I entered the tracking number on DeutschePost's website and it said "The item arrived at the International Logistics Center Bangkok on Oct 25, 2011."

WTF?? Huh

I thought it was coming from Germany. It certainly explains the hefty shipping charge of 8 Euros. On the plus side they have included a free gift ( Rolleyes all gifts are free or else they are not gifts... they are purchases... oh the abuse the English language suffers). In addition to my caps I get a 10ml PM extract.

I was going to get the PM extract this time, but I got some RC extract for progesterone and after tasting it I bought PM caps instead. The thought of having to taste the extract for a couple of months was too much to bear.

Beverley

I am aware that ainetrol has advantages, for North Americans [ little hassle from customs ] but for UK residents, I cannot speak too highly, of pueraria-mirifica.co.uk; really good service.

Agree with Chrissie
Julie

Well, as I've said a couple of times recently... I ordered Ainterol from Thailand ( my normal e-bay site) on 15th October and it arrived from Germany by Deutsche Poste on 22nd ( with no gift, free or otherwise!).
Can't complain about that.

Agreed! Ainterol is quick. 6 days from Thailand via Hong Kong, to Kentucky, US. Impressed with packaging. So well sealed, I think they could drag them across the ocean behind a boat, and not get them wet. If the product is as effective as the service, it's a win-win. Guess it's time to take a set of measurements and see what happens over 6 bottles worth. Ironically, I feel a bit unpatriotic, getting herbs from Asia, and chemicals from the UK. Oh well, just another example how fouled up the system is here compared to more enlightened countries

Update - the stuff came this morning and I eventually got into the box to get to the shrink-wrapped bottles which I finally removed to break the seal on the bottle, to be confronted by a foil seal which I tore off to be greeted with a cotton plug which I yanked out to reach the silica gel packet under which was the PM.

Pheww.....

Anyway, I will let everyone know how it stacks up compared to my previous PM brand. They also included a 10ml PM extract which I will use after I have used up the caps.

Experiment time...

Beverley

(29-10-2011, 11:10 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  Update - the stuff came this morning and I eventually got into the box to get to the shrink-wrapped bottles which I finally removed to break the seal on the bottle, to be confronted by a foil seal which I tore off to be greeted with a cotton plug which I yanked out to reach the silica gel packet under which was the PM.

Pheww.....

Yep, I know what you mean! However I work on the basis that if they go to that much bother to protect their product, then the product itself is likely to be prepared/packed with the same care.

(29-10-2011, 12:16 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Yep, I know what you mean! However I work on the basis that if they go to that much bother to protect their product, then the product itself is likely to be prepared/packed with the same care.

I certainly hope so. I had 2 caps remaining of the PM-UK stuff so I put them into the Ainterol bottle and gave it a good shake.

On a side note - I had my first IPL/Laser treatment on Tuesday last and I am looking at every hair to see which falls out first! Next one in 4 1/2 weeks time...

Beverley

PM. UK , days, spot on.

Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon