Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

(31-03-2024, 02:51 AM)404notfound Wrote:  
(31-03-2024, 02:38 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  That’s great

The part I left out was my bouncing breasts on the riding mower. I don't know if anyone but that neighbor saw them, but I definitely felt them bouncing and it was so amazing!
I know exactly what you mean about the riding lawn mower! I always mow topless. Yesterday the ups guy was blocking the neighbor lady from passing. She had a clear view of me making two long bumpy laps. I knew there was no way she wouldn’t notice my breasts bouncing, but it was to late to hide it. Then the ups guy walks right in front of me and waves while my breasts were bouncing alot. I felt embarrassed and kind of excited at the same time.

(02-05-2024, 01:34 PM)Ninja Wrote:  found noogleberry cups but having trouble deciding what size to get, broken cups were 150 ml  which I think volume is 1500 myand I just about filled completely don't know what size noogleberry cup to get large or extra large --any advice would be appreciated when pumped think I might be a C cup

Without knowing your band size, and thus your chest size, I can't completely opine, and I'm no expert. I can't stress that enough. However, given that we're in the males-staying-males section, if I assume you're at least average male sized chest, if not my 38 (doctor described) barrel chest, and already measuring a C-cup, go for the XL as a starter and consider the XXL, if available. I had developed pecs thanks to lots of pushups, but was otherwise "flat" and the L cups left me gasping to hit 50% full for a while. I had a lot of bruising, and still do, because, well, I don't get to pump regularly or for very long so my short sessions are intense with lots of massage throughout the day. The L cups had very directed gains right over my nipples, but it was like I was an adult with mosquito bites. That's not to say that if I upped the intensity, as I could stand it, I didn't see anything; rather, the holy wow moment that inspired this thread was my first session (however brief) with the XL cups.

One thing I would suggest, get the silicone rings. It helps get bite and keep from bruising ribs and your sternum, but it does keep the cups slightly further apart and they deteriorate quickly. However, for getting used to the pressure, I would and do consider them vital on my early journey. I now pump without them (hence the angry red rings in the attached pictures) but as I've developed they fade way more quickly than they initially did. (My first order from Amazon didn't allow the addition of the rings and I couldn't hold back from pumping.)

Also, get liquid coconut oil, or some other water/plant-based lubricant. And a lot of it. I use cheap 2" paint brushes from Amazon to apply. A "dry bite" differs greatly from a lubed bite. Dry bites do a lot for areola expansion, where lubed bites make volume and, in my experience, slight elongation/thickening of the nipple. YMMV.

Also, google the types of breast shapes. That will inform your bra choices. This one arrived today and I'm already in love. It's made for East-West which, in addition to wide-set, I'd wager most of us genetic males have, fits incredibly and has amazing shaping, if I say so myself.

That all being said, aside from the general advice, only you can make the ultimate decision. Breasts of luck!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-05-2024, 05:30 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  
(31-03-2024, 02:51 AM)404notfound Wrote:  
(31-03-2024, 02:38 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  That’s great

The part I left out was my bouncing breasts on the riding mower. I don't know if anyone but that neighbor saw them, but I definitely felt them bouncing and it was so amazing!
I know exactly what you mean about the riding lawn mower! I always mow topless. Yesterday the ups guy was blocking the neighbor lady from passing. She had a clear view of me making two long bumpy laps. I knew there was no way she wouldn’t notice my breasts bouncing, but it was to late to hide it. Then the ups guy walks right in front of me and waves while my breasts were bouncing alot. I felt embarrassed and kind of excited at the same time.
Thank you for replying. I wish I had your courage, because when I'm deflated I'm about your size and, up until recently, have been hyper-conscious of my growth. I spoke about that earlier and our overwhelming consciousness due to being so close to it. I've never mowed topless, so that would be an attention drawing change in and of itself so I don't know that I can do it (again kudos for your bravery), though the thought of my bare breasts exposed to the world is arousing. I don't think I can bring myself to do it, though. When I'm warm my areolas are broad and soft, but when I get cool, or aroused, I have some intense poky nipples. Like the areola even draws up and I have boob, second boob, then nipple. They're totally erogenous, but even my button ups barely hide them and I have to cross arms when I go into a cold room at work.

All of that to say, you have been an inspiration and your bravery not the least.

I'm at 40% filling my XL noogles. I took a ride this morning, after pumping, in just a tee and couldn't hide if I wanted to. I'm now a persistent A cup. I pumped early and late, but in the middle I still had feminine A cups. And thanks to my paruus my nipples are going nuts. Change is afoot.

Very exciting

(06-05-2024, 01:38 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Very exciting

Have you done research into whether you can pump, Beth?

Yes. I did. Not recommended.

(06-05-2024, 01:46 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Yes. I did. Not recommended.

You're beautiful in any regard.

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon