Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Hi Graceful. Hug 

Its really been amazing change and against all odds considering my age and so on. There's quite a bit of luck in this, one piece is genetic, another is finding the right combination of hormone magic to make the difference...

Well it feels lovely, jiggly and some times annoying. Big Grin I love the way its easing my dysphoria, but big curves come with downsides. Summertime is horrendous, my thigs get super nasty chub rub going on very easily and that is actually painful. So thunderously thick thighs and sweating in summer heat don't mix together. It takes care with clothing and keeping things clean to avoid broken skin and infections. And bigger is worse so its becoming more annoying as time goes on. And then there's the absolute demon, boob sweat!!! It gets so bad that even when its quite cool, I might be soaked below my boobs and dripping sweat. This of course makes bras go dirty quickly and needing wash quite often. And its another spot where rash and infections can happen unless taken care of, again cleanliness is key.

Third downside is finding fitting clothes and outgrowing old ones. I'm always having the struggle to find fitting clothes, typically Finnish sizing XL and XXL work well enough, for jeggins etc. 48s are fine, but things get random the moment I'm ordering something from abroad. And some clothes use crazy stupid vanity sizing and Chinese sizing in particular is absolutely ridiculous. World is made for tiny pocket sized women, not for 5'11" 280 lbs Nordic amazon. Aaaand not forgetting what pain it is to find fitting bras, I'm still waiting for my first ever Ewa Michalak brafrom Poland but as they are a custom shop, they have to make it first so its taking time and I'm a bit scared if it fits or not as they have their own ideas with sizes and shapes. Hoping for the best as its so expensive bra I have to wear it no matter what. I can't afford to randomly try bras which cost over hundred euro a piece.

That's for the downsides, otherwise its just lovely. Dysphporia being alleviated is the best part, not that I was much a male to begin with, but this is some times almost euphoric. At very least its peace of mind because my body has never felt this much like my own. I've had quite strong disassociation and self hatred against it in past, now I want to love my body with healthy lifestyle, good food and exercise. Its night and day difference. The softness and jiggly everything is kinda funny and a bit annoying. I poke my butt into things, my boobs are on the way and all this girly stuff makes simple things some times harder, but its so much worth it and I'm feeling ambitious! I'm not ready yet, there's so much to come. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon