Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Breast Pumps & Massage (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump (/showthread.php?tid=23995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - The First Aria - 18-09-2015

I think I would further fascinated by the human body to be able to.

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - Lovelybreasts86 - 18-09-2015

I would love to take the time away from my day to keep the girls a milking lol. Not to mention the added nipples size and having them sucked on ALOT LOL. That would deff help me get in touch with my inner women lol

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - Lovelybreasts86 - 20-09-2015

And be ready to buy some nursing bras cause u will need easy access when they need to be emptied lol

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - The First Aria - 20-09-2015

(20-09-2015, 05:04 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  And be ready to buy some nursing bras cause u will need easy access when they need to be emptied lol

I really wonder how much milk, a bio man could produce. I was a member of Experience Project, and one guy claimed he produced over a liter per day. I am not sure how credible he was. But it would be a great dream to have. LOL

That is why I really don't think a nursing bra would be needed.

Yes a good dream but hey one more bra wouldn't hurt lol

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - The First Aria - 20-09-2015

(20-09-2015, 06:17 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Yes a good dream but hey one more bra wouldn't hurt lol

Well, ya gotta me there friend. hehehehe

Lol yes very true I do and some of them r quite nice looking and comfortable

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - valerie anne - 26-09-2015

Wow!

I didn't think that my mention of the Ardo Calypso dual breast pump would create such interest in dual breast pumps.

I have managed to work up to the maximum suction setting, and boy, have I got nipples now!

I am one bra cup size up, mainly because of the wobbly weight & protrusion of my big nipples.

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - spoked451 - 26-09-2015

I have a Philips Avent Comfort Double electric pump. Good suction and not too noisy.

One of the notes in the manual says

"For the best fit, compare your nipple to a nickel, if smaller than a nickel, then you should be using the small size"

I laughed when I read that as I'd be thrilled to achieve something close to a dime let alone a nickel.

RE: Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump - valerie anne - 27-09-2015

Well, I am managing a good quarter on each boob!