Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts (GI) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (GI) (/showthread.php?tid=17563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - GoneGirl - 17-03-2014

(17-03-2014, 04:07 AM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  Hot off the press ...er, cold out of my mailbox.

This is an interesting article from Popular Science about the differences between male and female brains. Initially, it made me feel nice to hear someone say that your sex doesn't alter your brain. That males can have brains that are wired like "female brains" and females can have brains that are wired like "male brains". ...Then I began to wonder if it was just another feminist trying to say, "anything guys can do, girls can to better". I wonder if this is just an opposing bias to popular thought.

I was the one that referenced the article about the study that this article tries to discredit:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17304

I love it when a writer tries to invalidate another study by stating without specifics:

"The trouble is, the study is riddled with faulty assumptions and methodological flaws."

Maybe so, but is it too hard to give a few examples?

Clara Smile

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 17-03-2014

I recently had a conversation with two female co-workers. They were talking about hairstyles, bangs and haircuts. At some point I got involved and I said I don't have any advice on what type of haircut she should get since my hair is short and I've been getting the same haircut for the last eight years. One of them commented that I had cute little bangs, just like another guy she knows. She backpedaled a little on this comment, saying she knows guys don't like being called cute. I replied it doesn't bother me at all. Big Grin

(24-02-2014, 11:20 PM)Misty lynn Wrote:  Omg shopping for women under garments is so hard i just grow some balls i guess lol any suggestions

Are you talking about overcoming the fear of shopping for women's clothes or finding the items that best suit you?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - EvaMarie - 23-03-2014

(17-03-2014, 04:07 AM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  Hot off the press ...er, cold out of my mailbox.

This is an interesting article from Popular Science about the differences between male and female brains. Initially, it made me feel nice to hear someone say that your sex doesn't alter your brain. That males can have brains that are wired like "female brains" and females can have brains that are wired like "male brains". ...Then I began to wonder if it was just another feminist trying to say, "anything guys can do, girls can to better". I wonder if this is just an opposing bias to popular thought.

Thanks I enjoyed that... I always thought the whole deal on the sexes being "wired" differently was largely a bunch of bunk... But Im no Rocket Surgeon Tongue

"Popular thought" is there for a reason though I think, I mean there are differences between the sexes but Im not convinced the brain is all that different.... Id think hormones and the female cycle along with being the fairer sex have more to do with it than brain wiring...

But none of that explains why I like my growing boobsTongue

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - EvaMarie - 23-03-2014

(24-02-2014, 11:20 PM)Misty lynn Wrote:  Omg shopping for women under garments is so hard i just grow some balls i guess lol any suggestions

I started out ordering them onlineBlush

Then once I got a feel for sizes I just went to the store and found it easier to go into that lovely ladies section and get what I wanted...
But it was VERY hard to do as a guyShy

Eventually I found the courage to go all dolled up and I found that to be exhilarating and much less humiliating... I mean either way they all know they are for you right??? Might as well be pretty when shopping Smile

Now the more I go out the easier it gets and I find I really dont care what anyone thinks if they "read" me.... In fact I get off on it when a woman initially gives me a pass but my voice, ID or credit card gives me away, I just look em in the eye (and study their make up LOL) and smileSmile I honestly think a lot of them get off on it and the ones that are offended well too freaking bad... Lately Ive even been going out of my way occasionally to check out where there's a cute guy working the registerTongue

That said I guess Im also a very kinky person whos into a lot of BDSM...

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 14-04-2014

(14-04-2014, 12:35 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Since you insist, Flame, though I know he will kill me because he is so private of an individual (and sooo paranoid about the NSA getting ahold of his picture) but regardless... here he is... actually he looks a little better from the other side... but this is the only one I have that isn't obscene.

(14-04-2014, 12:39 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Wait... I found another (from our last "date" - yes thats me on top)
This shows him from a better angle...

Trying not to derail yet another thread. Sad

Samantha,

Maybe the rhino just has a tough exterior but is warm and soft inside?

If I recall correctly, a number of members here reported trying to deny their GD by acting all macho and such. Maybe the same could be said for your rhino companion? Tongue Have you tried giving him some anti-androgens to see if he's more pleasant to have around in your mental space?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 14-04-2014

(14-04-2014, 05:56 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(14-04-2014, 12:35 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Since you insist, Flame, though I know he will kill me because he is so private of an individual (and sooo paranoid about the NSA getting ahold of his picture) but regardless... here he is... actually he looks a little better from the other side... but this is the only one I have that isn't obscene.

(14-04-2014, 12:39 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Wait... I found another (from our last "date" - yes thats me on top)
This shows him from a better angle...

Trying not to derail yet another thread. Sad

Samantha,

Maybe the rhino just has a tough exterior but is warm and soft inside?

If I recall correctly, a number of members here reported trying to deny their GD by acting all macho and such. Maybe the same could be said for your rhino companion? Tongue Have you tried giving him some anti-androgens to see if he's more pleasant to have around in your mental space?

Flame, you might be onto something... Now that I think about when he has been alone in the house I sometimes find my clothing (especially my lingerie) all messed up....you don't think...OMG...I just can't believe that...he is sooo masculine normally!!!

LOLTongue

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 14-04-2014

Samantha,

Maybe you should buy him his own clothes? I'm sure he'll be thankful. Big Grin Perhaps you could also start by calling him by a feminine name like Rinoa? Blush

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 14-04-2014

(14-04-2014, 11:44 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Samantha,

Maybe you should buy him his own clothes? I'm sure he'll be thankful. Big Grin Perhaps you could also start by calling him by a feminine name like Rinoa? Blush
Quite a kettle of worms you opened, Flame.... we had a little talk, rhino and I did... a lot of tears were shed... now I must address her with feminine pronouns and refer to her as Rhonda. But the worst part is I have until Friday to locate a LBD in her size. We tried a size eighteen and it would not fit over even one leg... I think we need to find a size 57 at least. And, wow, I thought I had trouble finding heels in my size...sheesh.
Thanks, Flame... look what you started...Dodgy

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 15-04-2014

Samantha,

I hope things work out with you and Rhonda. I'm sure she's happy to be out to you. Perhaps now you have a better understanding of what wives/significant others go through with the members on this board. Hopefully nobody else on this board is a rhino! Big Grin

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 15-04-2014

(15-04-2014, 02:12 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Samantha,

I hope things work out with you and Rhonda. I'm sure she's happy to be out to you. Perhaps now you have a better understanding of what wives/significant others go through with the members on this board. Hopefully nobody else on this board is a rhino! Big Grin
Well if anyone else is looking for one they can have mine... big bum never helps around the house, and now... ever since he "came out". she says I am no longer attractive to her, and that she wants a real man... sigh