Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts (GI) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (GI) (/showthread.php?tid=17563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Misty lynn - 21-02-2014

I dont know how long i can go before someone notices and say hey you got boobs there starting to show a bit threw the two tee shirts i wear my nipple are really sticking out there i think its just a matter of time before someone makes a coment. has anyone else had these same thoughts as im having lol

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Pansy-Mae - 21-02-2014

(21-02-2014, 02:56 AM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  This is what it looks like on the 6 lane artery where I live. I HATE winter! No, it's not snow that's falling, it's SLUSH! and we're supposed to get 8-10 inches of the crap followed by an arctic blast of single digit temps for several days. ...Thanks for letting me whine.

Whilst we haven't had the snow, we have had the precipitation:

Met Office - provisional figures
Rainfall records broken

486.8mm (18")Rain fell from 1 Dec - 19 Feb

- wettest winter since 1910

691.8mm ( over 2ft) rain fell in Wales, beating 1995 record

514.5mm rain fell in east Scotland, beating 1915 record

632.5mm (over 2ft) rain fell in south west England, beating 1990 record.

Resulting in major floods in West London, Thames Valley, Severn Valley, SW England, etc

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - MichelleM - 21-02-2014

(21-02-2014, 07:37 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 02:56 AM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  This is what it looks like on the 6 lane artery where I live. I HATE winter! No, it's not snow that's falling, it's SLUSH! and we're supposed to get 8-10 inches of the crap followed by an arctic blast of single digit temps for several days. ...Thanks for letting me whine.

Whilst we haven't had the snow, we have had the precipitation:

Met Office - provisional figures
Rainfall records broken

486.8mm (18")Rain fell from 1 Dec - 19 Feb

- wettest winter since 1910

691.8mm ( over 2ft) rain fell in Wales, beating 1995 record

514.5mm rain fell in east Scotland, beating 1915 record

632.5mm (over 2ft) rain fell in south west England, beating 1990 record.

Resulting in major floods in West London, Thames Valley, Severn Valley, SW England, etc

And, to balance things out, we're having a warm and dry winter here in Phoenix. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Lenneth - 21-02-2014

we have 3' of snow on the ground here doodle....

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - PattiJT - 21-02-2014

Here in Dixie Alley, it's tornado season. Freezing until a couple days ago, and 75 degrees today. Tornado warnings were out tonight. 70 mph winds here, but no twisties. Somewhere around Nashville, they had recorded 95 mph gusts. Wonder what that would look like with a bit of snow dropped in it?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Lenneth - 22-02-2014

(21-02-2014, 09:08 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Here in Dixie Alley, it's tornado season. Freezing until a couple days ago, and 75 degrees today. Tornado warnings were out tonight. 70 mph winds here, but no twisties. Somewhere around Nashville, they had recorded 95 mph gusts. Wonder what that would look like with a bit of snow dropped in it?

we occasionally get tornado's here, but thankfully they are not common, we do however get a LOT of Severe Microbursts at random through the year, one took about half of the roof off of the house I rent 2 years ago, a neighbor said his wind gauge registered 295mph before it blew away, another that hit near a town about 70 miles from here a few years back flattened about 200 acres of Forrest.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Marina Kits - 23-02-2014

This has nothing to do with anything here whatsoever but I think it's pretty funny. Don't worry about viruses and despite the name of the website, there's nothing you could possibly be offended by. If you've already seen the goats on a sheet of steel, don't bother.

http://www.tastefullyoffensive.com/2014/02/goats-playing-on-flexible-sheet-of.html

For all you computer geeks, is there an easy way to save it locally on my computer?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Lenneth - 23-02-2014

(23-02-2014, 04:15 AM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  For all you computer geeks, is there an easy way to save it locally on my computer?

Firefox Browser plus an add on called Download Helper

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Misty lynn - 24-02-2014

Omg shopping for women under garments is so hard i just grow some balls i guess lol any suggestions

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Marina Kits - 17-03-2014

Hot off the press ...er, cold out of my mailbox.

This is an interesting article from Popular Science about the differences between male and female brains. Initially, it made me feel nice to hear someone say that your sex doesn't alter your brain. That males can have brains that are wired like "female brains" and females can have brains that are wired like "male brains". ...Then I began to wonder if it was just another feminist trying to say, "anything guys can do, girls can to better". I wonder if this is just an opposing bias to popular thought.