Breast Growth For Genetic Males
HT's HRT - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: HT's HRT (/showthread.php?tid=30169)

RE: HT's HRT - p_r_1974 - 05-10-2023

Congratulations with getting the ball kicked down the road. You have already made great strides, and I am glad that you will be getting some assistance.
I will most definitely consider the topical protocols when the time comes! As always, your progress is inspiring!
(spelling)

RE: HT's HRT - Mashtenn - 05-10-2023

Congratulations on the good news.  I'm have no doubt a big stress relief is in order.  Very happy for you.   Smile Smile Smile

RE: HT's HRT - Alexis P - 06-10-2023

(05-10-2023, 02:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thank you. Hug My great aunt in the picture has a lot of the shared traits indeed, others who have a lot of the same looks as what I do are two of my cousins. Interestingly one is daughter of my aunt and other a daughter of one of my uncles. Maybe I could be 1930's pretty too. xD lol.

And boobs with added fullness, indeed! I think this is largely doing of the topical program along with highg prolactin doing its magic.

The point of this post though isn't about the pictures, its that I finally got the govt backing for my therapy!!!! It "only" took from summer to today to actually make a decision for it and agree to it. This means that I just got to message the trans clinic, their requirement for starting to book referrals was to get the therapy going and it will start next monday.... They should now book me professional laser and more importantly, vocalchold feminising surgery which comes with tracheal shave. GCS will not even be referred to before next year anyway, but these other things will get booked before it. Now there should be zero obstacles on the way, now I'm just waiting for them to contact me and my doctor to book us a call to arrange stuff.

Wheew.... This is a huge relief, although I still have no trust for the healthcare system to do anything right or anything efficiently. But now, finally, the bureaucratic obstacle course should be over and the rest is actual getting shit done phase. Big Grin
I am very happy to hear this Lara! This is what you fought so long for. It has been a long way but in the end you succeeded, i had no doubt about it.
Even more surprised vochal feminization surgery is part of the process, imho that's even more impressive than professional laser.

Can't wait to see you after those procedures, i bet you will look absolutely fabolous!!
I'd celebrate with a nice cup of wine or drink in general. Big Grin

RE: HT's HRT - HelloDiDi - 06-10-2023

Thank you all. Hug 

It was a huge mess... Two and half years to get greenlit for actual treatment, what a joke. I hope they contact me soon and I get doctor booked for the referrals. She called me a while back btw and sounded super nice on the phone. My doctors changed and this new lady feels way better suited for me, she sounded enthusiastic and interested, totally professional too. I can't wait to meet her, she doesn't know me at all yet so its a clean slate to make a good impression. Its importnat because she's the one who will write referrals and she can speed up my process if she's nice.

Yes Alexis, I was surprised too about the vocal chord surgery, I had no idea that was part of the coverage. They've done it only since 2019 so not for long time. The surgeon who does it makes trecheal shave also and both procedures can be conbined to one operation. Afaik he was educated in Korea by the person who developed the technique and he's known to be exceptionally skilled with it. Those who have done it have seemingly all spoke in favour of it. The trick is that the operation isn't very invasive at all so recovery is safe and quick. I can't wait to get it done, its so exciting, maybe the surgery will do what voice practice alone cannot. I still feel that my voice is horrible even though it is passable.

Anyway, I'm going to book the consultation for body contouring next month, that's gonna be booked into near future, I would love to have it done before my birthday on January 23rd so that I would be recovered enough for that date. Its my bd present anyway. Interestingly, they do post op check 3-4 months after the operation, I guess to be sure that the results are permanent and obvious by that time. Recovery itself from this is quicker though.

I deleted all my pictures on Nexus... I think I'm not going back there. I never felt welcome anyway. If only two or three people who ever replied to my thread discuss things with me here, there's no reason staying over there. It always felt negative anyway. Also I don't want to see some lucky bitch endlessly bragging about her amazing life being so much better and more of a woman than everybody else. I can't stand that kind of moronic shitty attitude.

I never felt welcome, I never felt even woman enough over there... I didn't feel I'm worth anything. So fuck off then! Its ironic. I thought I would be taken in as one of the girls, but I got ignored instead. Sad I think I'm better off here where people actually care about me.

Day 838

I took some pics and it appears that I'm surprise surprise, growing really quickly at the moment. Big Grin Also boobs aren't as dry any more, feels like getting rid of some stressful uncertainties and a lot of pumping is working magic on me. My nipples just keep on growing bigger and my boobs feel really heavy today and they kinda look like it too. I'm now at the stage where I'm slowly starting to appreciate my extremely wide breast root. 

What Melissa said about this more than six months ago is echoing in my mind, she thought that furhter I go, better it gets as the benefit of this shape aren't obvious at first. And she speculated that I might end up with rocket boobs.... xD And it seems that I'm not only having them extremely wide but also they're becoming projected which is amazing. And in line with my most likely genetics too, I might be only halfway done with projection if I'm like my relatives.

[Image: SBiy13j.jpg][Image: A3p3IDJ.jpg]

I wouldn't be surprised if my measurements soon jump to 38L on ABTF calculator if this pace keeps on going.

About my program, I'm back on the tried and tested 0.08ml/3,2mg EV dose. Prolactin boosting stuff is as follows:
GABA 2250mg (3x750mg)
Blessed thistle 2400mg (6x400mg)
Goat's rue 1575mg (3x525mg)
Shatavari extract 750mg (3x350mg)
Moringa 15000mg(3x5000mg as 50:1 extract)

Oats and fuckton of pumping to go with it. Right now I've pushed in 115 hours within the 28th month and I'm halfway in so expect a new record. I'm having quite a lot of free time coming up so I'll take full advantage of it and keep pumping like my life depends on it. The results speak for themselves. I never thought there would be a way to make my nipples grow like this. I think big boobs with big nipples is the prettiest thing there is, I want to make them as big as they want to grow. The 21mm flanges feel so good as I'm starting to fill them more. I will likely keep at it for at least a month before I think of going bigger.

EDIT:
Little addition just for fun of it. Difference in few days shy of one month is amazing. I remember when I took that older picture thinking its looking so good and now almost a month after its just mind blowing how much of a difference there is. Which reminds me to make sure I stay stocked on the topicals. I'm set for a good while but need to get more well in time.
[Image: t0MP1Rn.jpg]

RE: HT's HRT - Stevenator_ - 06-10-2023

Your nipples look amazing.
Many congrats on that!

RE: HT's HRT - Mashtenn - 06-10-2023

Congrats on your success and upcoming doctor's visits.  Agree your nipples are amazing.  Can see a big difference in their growth.

RE: HT's HRT - Niaja - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 09:56 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 838

I took some pics and it appears that I'm surprise surprise, growing really quickly at the moment. Big Grin Also boobs aren't as dry any more, feels like getting rid of some stressful uncertainties and a lot of pumping is working magic on me. My nipples just keep on growing bigger and my boobs feel really heavy today and they kinda look like it too. I'm now at the stage where I'm slowly starting to appreciate my extremely wide breast root. 

What Melissa said about this more than six months ago is echoing in my mind, she thought that furhter I go, better it gets as the benefit of this shape aren't obvious at first. And she speculated that I might end up with rocket boobs.... xD And it seems that I'm not only having them extremely wide but also they're becoming projected which is amazing. And in line with my most likely genetics too, I might be only halfway done with projection if I'm like my relatives.

I wouldn't be surprised if my measurements soon jump to 38L on ABTF calculator if this pace keeps on going.

About my program, I'm back on the tried and tested 0.08ml/3,2mg EV dose. Prolactin boosting stuff is as follows:
GABA 2250mg (3x750mg)

Oats and fuckton of pumping to go with it. Right now I've pushed in 115 hours within the 28th month and I'm halfway in so expect a new record. I'm having quite a lot of free time coming up so I'll take full advantage of it and keep pumping like my life depends on it. The results speak for themselves. I never thought there would be a way to make my nipples grow like this. I think big boobs with big nipples is the prettiest thing there is, I want to make them as big as they want to grow. The 21mm flanges feel so good as I'm starting to fill them more. I will likely keep at it for at least a month before I think of going bigger.

EDIT:
Little addition just for fun of it. Difference in few days shy of one month is amazing. I remember when I took that older picture thinking its looking so good and now almost a month after its just mind blowing how much of a difference there is. Which reminds me to make sure I stay stocked on the topicals. I'm set for a good while but need to get more well in time.

RE: HT's HRT - Niaja - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 09:56 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 838

GABA 2250mg (3x750mg)

EDIT:

Your breasts and areola and nipples just get better looking every day. Now that some of the stress is gone from your life I would think your mill supply should increase and thus increase your breast size even more.  Heart Heart Heart