Breast Growth For Genetic Males
NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition (/showthread.php?tid=31136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 23-04-2023

(23-04-2023, 08:45 AM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hi Jennifer,

I can feel your pleasure and emotions everytime you post on here, your early post's l could feel your sadness but now I can feel your pleasure and joy I hope that goes from strength to strength we will all be with you in your journey.

You are a what this forum is about, in a lot of ways a beacon of hope for the rest of us.

Love to you and best wishes
Liz
x
Hug Kiss

Liz at the very beginning of my presence on BreastNexum, you told me that you had already followed me on Ainterolherbs.
How, not to thank you for your words which comfort me.
If this summer you have the idea of coming to France, we will have to see each other.

Bisous Liz  Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 25-04-2023

Hello all

Here is a little preview after 3 weeks of Noogleberry.
With Lara's recommendations, I should quickly increase all of that.
And my head right now.

[attachment=19933]

Well, for the weight I am currently stagnating at 87 kg, I have still lost 8 kg since November 2022

For other news:
- I had my first appointment last week with a dermatologist for the beard laser, first session in July then every 6 weeks or so.
- There is my daughter who had not seen me since January 27, 2023, it's done, she saw me, I spoke to her, and it went very well, we even mentioned the fact to go to the Harry Potter studios in London.

Kisses all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - HelloDiDi - 26-04-2023

So here's how you do it the easiest without causing sores or blisters. First build up the frequency, meaning that you do enough short sessions that the swelling wont completely go down during the day. Of course when ever you have the time for it. 

I recommend doing 3-5 sessions per day with few hour intervals. Awesome when ever you have a lazy day at home and nothing to hurry about. So start by doing 15-25 minutes per session or so, then add five minutes to each session once a week. Take one or two days a week completely off, for example Wednesday and Sunday or Monday and Thursday.

Always keep the pressure at optimal or a bit lower. I've started doing lower than optimal since I got the XXXL domes as these things are very challenging to tame. Optimal pressure on Noogleberry gauge is with the needle facing rigth, that's approximately -5 inHg (Black) or -0,2 bar (red) so going one or two nothces lower than that will guarantee you're not hurting your girls.

First build up frequency to keep the swelling going, then build up time, I would say the most optimally effective total time is 3-5 hours a day, but less will also give you results. I'm seeing massive changes using the new domes doing only 2-3 hours a day. Then lastly you can build up the pressure, but NEVER exceed the optimal, just don't do it! It would give better swelling but it will also cause damage which shows as tiny blood blisters, sore spots with broken skin, long lasting dome edge marks and worst of all, very long lasting discolouration. I've had these all and have some right now so I know what not to do. Right now I'm slowly healing from all this while keeping the program going, being much more gentle with the new domes has been the key.

Pain is your friend, docomfort is normal and to be expected, but actual pain is your body telling you that its too much, you're overdoing it and should take a break, lower the pressure or do shorter sessions. Never ignore the pain, its your body telling you that you have reached the limits. Don't feel bad for stepping back with session duration if its too tough, Noogling has a learning curve and slowly building the tolerance is essential for making it work.
Big Grin 

Oh wow, this turned out to be almost like a quick guide to Noogling.

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - IanW55 - 26-04-2023

Wow, what a transformation, everytime we see you the changes are amazing, well done, may I suggest you use this as your Avatar because you really look happy with a lovely smile.
Liz
Kiss

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 27-04-2023

(26-04-2023, 10:04 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  So here's how you do it the easiest without causing sores or blisters. First build up the frequency, meaning that you do enough short sessions that the swelling wont completely go down during the day. Of course when ever you have the time for it. 

I recommend doing 3-5 sessions per day with few hour intervals. Awesome when ever you have a lazy day at home and nothing to hurry about. So start by doing 15-25 minutes per session or so, then add five minutes to each session once a week. Take one or two days a week completely off, for example Wednesday and Sunday or Monday and Thursday.

Always keep the pressure at optimal or a bit lower. I've started doing lower than optimal since I got the XXXL domes as these things are very challenging to tame. Optimal pressure on Noogleberry gauge is with the needle facing rigth, that's approximately -5 inHg (Black) or -0,2 bar (red) so going one or two nothces lower than that will guarantee you're not hurting your girls.

First build up frequency to keep the swelling going, then build up time, I would say the most optimally effective total time is 3-5 hours a day, but less will also give you results. I'm seeing massive changes using the new domes doing only 2-3 hours a day. Then lastly you can build up the pressure, but NEVER exceed the optimal, just don't do it! It would give better swelling but it will also cause damage which shows as tiny blood blisters, sore spots with broken skin, long lasting dome edge marks and worst of all, very long lasting discolouration. I've had these all and have some right now so I know what not to do. Right now I'm slowly healing from all this while keeping the program going, being much more gentle with the new domes has been the key.

Pain is your friend, docomfort is normal and to be expected, but actual pain is your body telling you that its too much, you're overdoing it and should take a break, lower the pressure or do shorter sessions. Never ignore the pain, its your body telling you that you have reached the limits. Don't feel bad for stepping back with session duration if its too tough, Noogling has a learning curve and slowly building the tolerance is essential for making it work.
Big Grin 

Oh wow, this turned out to be almost like a quick guide to Noogling.

Many thanks Lara,

I'm going to apply your information to my right breast, which is smaller than the left, and if the left gets a little bigger, well, that's up for grabs.
But to reassure a forum member, "no excess", I am a C cup.
that will suffice for my feminization.

Kisses  Kiss

Jennifer   Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 27-04-2023

(26-04-2023, 10:04 AM)LizW55 Wrote:  Wow, what a transformation, everytime we see you the changes are amazing, well done, may I suggest you use this as your Avatar because you really look happy with a lovely smile.
Liz
Kiss

Hi Liz

Thank you for your good words.
I live 24/7 as a woman.
I no longer have "sir" but only "madam"

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer Hug

And my avatar is changed Wink

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 04-05-2023

Hello

Do you know Jennifer?

It is a young woman who has become aware of her presence in the body of a man.
It started a few years ago, this woman whispering sweet words from inside has her envelope, the man heard her and promised her that she could come out.
To assume his promise, the man is helped by caring people, the man is erased and let the woman discover herself and take flight.
Today, the man has disappeared, only the woman remains, she is gaining confidence and improving with time.
There remains some imperfection that can be corrected over time and with other caring people.

This is what it currently looks like.

[attachment=20011]    [attachment=20012]

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - IanW55 - 04-05-2023

Absolutely lovely, your words come from deep inside and shouts freedom from a person once trapped in a mans body, it reminds me of a buttterfly emerging from a chrysalis.

Well done.

Liz
xx
Kiss Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - DDs_for_me - 04-05-2023

So beautiful and amazing!!! Heart

Hugs Jennifer!!

~H

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 06-05-2023

(04-05-2023, 08:49 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  So beautiful and amazing!!! Heart

Hugs Jennifer!!

~H

Hello DDS for me,

Thank you for your kind words against me.

You are a mystery.
I tried the "Revelo" spell, but your magic is stronger.

The first time you reacted to one of my threads was on the Ainterolherbs forum on 2020-05-08 (in May).
Thank you for always being present.

Kisses DDS for me Kiss

Jennifer Hug